As my new Torch came with an almost dead (red bar) battery I wanted to ask is it normal that the USB is kind of hard to plug in ? Also it seems it doesn't go in all the way. Maybe I just need to get used to this phone but my old Blackberry wasn't that way.
    Also must add I LOVE this phone so far. Only able to add wifi and email so far before charging but just reading a few emails and moving around a bit I can tell this is leaps and bounds above what I had on 8350i hacked for Boost Mobile. And just the feel of the phone in your hand.....WOW this feels like a REAL phone!!
    And if anyone else is on Boost like I was you won't believe the internet speed. Even using wifi on my old phone it could take minutes to pull up links, but it opened in a second or two on this phone. Amazing!
    03-21-11 11:17 AM
    I wouldn't say it should be difficult to plug in, but should fit rather snug. have you inspected the end that plugs into the 9800 to see if maybe it's bent?
    03-21-11 11:20 AM
    At first I thought it looked bent but maybe not. I got it to plug in and charging so I'm hoping after this all is well. It's just at first I plugged it in with the plug upwards and it didn't go so I tried the other way and it went. Then disconnected and it was the opposite when I plugged in again.
    If it was bent just a bit but now straightened out should it be fine? Or will it be weakened and cause problems later?
    03-21-11 11:24 AM
    Should be fine. Just remember that when you plug in your usb to the phone (the the phone face up), the BB logo on your usb should be facing you.
    03-21-11 12:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD