So I attempted to update my Torch to .450 and it failed the first time, I have it installed now but am missing bundled games, docs, the new social app etc.

Is there anyway to get it back?
    01-29-11 11:27 PM
    Redownload them? Haha, how come you didn't back them up?
    01-29-11 11:42 PM
    Did you do a backup that you can restore from?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-29-11 11:44 PM
    The device is new so I figured it would just put everything back on, I didn't backup because I wanted to start completely fresh.

If I downgrade back to the original carrier OS will it bring everything back? Where can I get Word Mole etc if not?
    01-29-11 11:45 PM
    You may be able reload the OS and check the apps you want installed. Always, Always backup with desktop manager or BBSAK before upgrading the OS.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-29-11 11:49 PM
    If I downgrade back to the original carrier OS will it bring everything back? Where can I get Word Mole etc if not?
    It's worth a shot if you really want word mole back, if you have the time.
    01-29-11 11:53 PM
    Bundled games, docs (docs to go?), social feeds, actually come with the os, so theres no point in backing them up. Just try again reloading the OS, or redownload it and reinstall it again on the computer, then reload to the blackberry.
    01-29-11 11:55 PM
    Bundled games, docs (docs to go?), social feeds, actually come with the os, so theres no point in backing them up. Just try again reloading the OS, or redownload it and reinstall it again on the computer, then reload to the blackberry.

That's what I figured. I'm going to try now.
    01-29-11 11:56 PM
    That's what I figured. I'm going to try now.
    Did you actually select them in App Loader while you were updating or just clicked Next > Next > Next till the end?
    01-30-11 12:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD