Am I the only one who experiences this? Everytime I watch a youtube video whether its audio or video and audio I get an unusual amount of buffering. This happens over wifi AND 3G. It is rather frustrating. I can't even watch a youtube video seamlessly. Is there a way to let the video load and then view it? Regardless, I never had this issue with the bold 9650. Maybe this is where the processor falls short? Any ideas?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-26-10 03:34 PM
    Strange, even over wifi? I don't have this issue only on edge and at the moment not anymore, if ur on a build that shipped with the phone yeah that can cause this being its flaws, the newer updates fixes problems from the older OS. If your using a latter build U should check ur wifi connections or processes something could be connecting while ur on the phone. Good luck, someone may have a better solutions.

09-27-10 10:10 AM
    Yea I'm on .225. Check what now? Wifi connections are good. It buffers over 3G and wifi... Strange. Thanks for your input

09-27-10 11:54 AM
    I have the same issue watching DirectTV Sunday ticket to go. Then it stops loading and freezes...
    09-27-10 12:12 PM
    I also have the same problem watching videos. Sometimes I just have to back out of the video and restart it.
    09-27-10 12:33 PM
    I'm glad and not glad others are experiencing it. Maybe an OS build bug? A youtube video shouldn't buffer every 20 seconds over wifi....

09-27-10 02:46 PM
    Maybe we can choose a video and input our results?

09-27-10 02:51 PM
    That sounds like a good idea. I'm at work so if you could organize it. Pick a video, test over wifi and 3G and write down the number of times it buffers.

09-27-10 02:56 PM
    That sounds like a good idea. I'm at work so if you could organize it. Pick a video, test over wifi and 3G and write down the number of times it buffers.

Good deal. Also post what OS build you're on. I'll check out a few videos.

09-27-10 03:03 PM
    YouTube - Goal Zlatan Ibrahimovic - Milan 1-0 Genoa [25/09/10]

This video is 56 seconds long. I got no buffering over 3G. My build is .214.

09-27-10 03:14 PM
    YouTube - MWRT [Rapid Fire Clip!]:::Ken Block drifts Concord Speedway

No buffer over 3G.

09-27-10 03:18 PM
    YouTube - Us Singing "Just the Way You Are" by Bruno Mars! (Cover)

One more. No buffering at all on 3G. Let me know if these samples are good for testing.

I'll also try these over wifi when I get a chance.

09-27-10 03:27 PM
    Ok, once I get home I'll do the same test. If you could try over wifi as well.

09-27-10 04:09 PM
    I tried all 3 over wifi with zero buffering.

09-27-10 07:03 PM
    No buffering over 3G for all three videos. Buffering over wifi one time for the first two videos. I didn't try the last video. Correct me if I'm wrong but the video quality looks better over wifi? And I'm at a hotpot running .225 OS build

09-27-10 08:59 PM
    No buffering over 3G for all three videos. Buffering over wifi one time for the first two videos. I didn't try the last video. Correct me if I'm wrong but the video quality looks better over wifi? And I'm at a hotpot running .225 OS build

Actually the quality should be exactly the same. The only difference is typically the speed is faster over wifi.
    09-28-10 01:02 AM
    No buffering on all 3 videos on 3g with .225
    09-28-10 02:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD