I have an unlocked bb 9800 and ive been using it on tmobile for the past 2 weeks but today my bbm and email stopped working. I called tmobile and they sent me the service books again and made sure i still had the blackberry data plan which i did but the weirdest part about it is that my internet works perfectly. The only time my bbm and email work is when im on wifi. How do i get it to work over the network again?

please help. I have tried the host routing table and tcp ip and they are both set to how they were when it was working
    09-23-10 08:52 PM
    go to options, Device, Advanced System Settings, Hosting Routing Table, now hit your bb button and choose Register Now. you will receive and email almost instantly. wait 1 minute then pull battery. leave battery out for one minute. after 1 minute put the battery back in and it will boot up... once it boots leave it while it syncs with the carrier. after that it should work again.

let me know if it works or not after doing those steps and waiting that amount of time at each step
    09-23-10 09:02 PM
    go to options, Device, Advanced System Settings, Hosting Routing Table, now hit your bb button and choose Register Now. you will receive and email almost instantly. wait 1 minute then pull battery. leave battery out for one minute. after 1 minute put the battery back in and it will boot up... once it boots leave it while it syncs with the carrier. after that it should work again.

let me know if it works or not after doing those steps and waiting that amount of time at each step
    I was having the same issues where my unlocked 9800 browser and 3rd party apps were working but not my email. I followed the advice posted to the letter but so far, nothing. Any ideas are greatly appreciated! Thanks!
    10-07-10 04:46 AM
    Have you updated to the new OS? Have you read the thread "BIS keeps dropping"? Both of those threads include info from others having the same issues.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-07-10 11:08 PM
    Which ulocking procedure did you use? That's strange because even without unlocking the BBM and calling are the main things that work! But any how I have tmobile on the Torch and I've never had any issues with BbM etc. I unlocked via the storm unlocking guide, using crack uTilities to remove the daemon file, insert tmo service books, then rE-insert the daemon file.

10-08-10 03:28 AM
    Have you played around with the APN settings?
    10-08-10 08:52 AM
    You're using the term "unlocked" incorrectly in his case but its a weird issue indeed.
    Which ulocking procedure did you use? That's strange because even without unlocking the BBM and calling are the main things that work! But any how I have tmobile on the Torch and I've never had any issues with BbM etc. I unlocked via the storm unlocking guide, using crack uTilities to remove the daemon file, insert tmo service books, then rE-insert the daemon file.

10-08-10 09:08 AM
    There are too many threads about this. Use the search
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f209/gu...mobile-513720/

10-08-10 09:30 AM
    There are too many threads about this. Use the search
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f209/gu...mobile-513720/

he's not asking to use uma or bbm and email on wifi. hes saying his data is not fully functioning correctly...ur link is pointless
    10-09-10 02:26 PM
    Misread, my bad
    10-09-10 04:36 PM
    Did you fix the issue?
    10-09-10 07:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD