I uninstalled FB because I was having problems removing wall posts, then when I went to install it again there is no download tab just says uninstalled. please help.
    09-15-11 01:14 PM
    Hi there
    Maybe try a battery pull and then open up My World in App World to see if it will let you reinstall.
    09-15-11 02:18 PM
    Hi there
    Maybe try a battery pull and then open up My World in App World to see if it will let you reinstall.
    Yep tried that already but still the same.
    09-15-11 03:01 PM
    Try downloading it from here - Free Facebook - Download Facebook - Free Apps from BlackBerry App World and installing it using Desktop Manager or alternatively use the phone browser to navigate to that page and try and download it direct from there, that should work as it would negate the need for appworld.
    09-15-11 03:52 PM
    Try downloading it from here - Free Facebook - Download Facebook - Free Apps from BlackBerry App World and installing it using Desktop Manager or alternatively use the phone browser to navigate to that page and try and download it direct from there, that should work as it would negate the need for appworld.
    WOW!!!! Thank you so much that worked.
    09-15-11 04:35 PM
    I also had this problem, and after the third Batt pull, I got the download button back. Why 3? Its anybody's guess.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-17-11 03:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD