Hi so i'm pretty new with having a blackberry torch but anyhow I was syncing some of my music on my computer to my blackberry now it worked at first but after I started syncing more music I unplugged my blackberry and when I went to the music folder it wouldn't open for me so I restarted my blackberry and then I got this error message Uncaught Exception Application: net_rim_bb_file_explorer (444) is not responding: Process terminated. I don't know how to fix this problem because I can't open any of the music,videos, and pictures won't open. Can anyone help me with this. Thanks.

-Michelle

Nevermind I fixed it!
    Last edited by DestinyAndFate; 11-19-10 at 07:52 PM. Reason: FIXED
    11-19-10 07:25 PM
    What did you do?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-19-10 11:57 PM
    Hi so i'm pretty new with having a blackberry torch but anyhow I was syncing some of my music on my computer to my blackberry now it worked at first but after I started syncing more music I unplugged my blackberry and when I went to the music folder it wouldn't open for me so I restarted my blackberry and then I got this error message Uncaught Exception Application: net_rim_bb_file_explorer (444) is not responding: Process terminated. I don't know how to fix this problem because I can't open any of the music,videos, and pictures won't open. Can anyone help me with this. Thanks.

-Michelle

Nevermind I fixed it!
    "I have also got the same problem, so would you kindly tell me how to fix it?"
    11-23-10 11:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD