Some times it works sometimes it doesn't. If it does, most of the time it will drop the call. Or I can call someone and I hear nothing not even ringtone, but they hear me if they answer it quick enough before I put it down.

Decided to turn off wifi as the amount of calls not getting through is pathetic.

I hope a new leak better than .337 fixes this issue.

Gutted

Carrier : Orange
    UMA : OTA Provisioned
    01-17-11 10:57 AM
    Just wondering if anyone is using the official orange (246) and UMA is working ok.
    Thinking of downgrading to see if it helps.

Also, just been into mobile engineering screen, and noticed that Orange have removed the OTA Provisioned UMA...

So now I'm thinking it's flakey on 246 too as that is their official release..

So, don't know which way to turn to be honest.

heh
    01-22-11 10:49 AM
    I've got .337 running on my phone with Orange (UK) and UMA is working fine for me.
    01-22-11 05:54 PM
    I have .337 and am using UMA on T-Mobile US. No problems at all. Matter of fact I would say that I'm on UMA 80-90% of the time being that here in upstate NY Verizon is the ruler. So I would check router settings and settings on the device. An issue that I do have is with Optimum Wifi hotspot. It gives me an error with something to the effect that "unable to assign ip" or something like that.
    01-22-11 08:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD