I have a 9800 and I need to use both US English input method and Traditional Chinese Bopomo input method. However, when I install the T. Chinese input method, it includes several - Bopomo, Changjie, Pinyin...etc. And the only one I need is the Bopomo method. I want to use quick selection so I can change between English and Traditional Chinese (bopomo) input quickly when I type. But whenever I try to do so, it gives me more than two options - the other T. Chinese input methods (other than bopomo) shows up.

I use Blackberry Desktop Software to manage the applications, and it has "Chinese Traditional Input Method" as an option that doesn't break down further, so I'm not able to select on the bopomo method individually under this category, I have to install all of them.

How do I delete the other input methods which I do not need?

Thanks!
    01-20-11 06:35 AM
    Did you install the handwritten method?
    01-20-11 08:04 AM
    Yes, I have the handwritten method installed as well.
    01-20-11 01:39 PM
    Problem solved
    01-23-11 11:11 AM
    Do you mind telling me which provider are you with and how did you install your handwirtten method?

The handwritten option did show up on the menu but when I select it, it won't do anything and get stuck on that screen until I reboot the phone.
    01-24-11 06:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD