I brought my torch home yesterday and the track pad was working fine , after a few Apps were initialized it quit working ,doing the os upgrade later today , anyone else have this problem ?? this is my !st blackberry !
    10-22-10 03:29 PM
    I brought my torch home yesterday and the track pad was working fine , after a few Apps were initialized it quit working ,doing the os upgrade later today , anyone else have this problem ?? this is my !st blackberry !
    Did you try a battery-pull? Take out the battery, give it 15 seconds and replace. Let it boot up and maybe your problem will go away.
    10-22-10 04:11 PM
    Fully dead or not tracking properly.

I notice if my thumb/finger is at all clammy it won't track very well at all, but if I pull my sweater sleeve over my thumb and use it through that it tracks perfectly.

Bit annoying.
    10-22-10 05:18 PM
    Fully dead or not tracking properly.

I notice if my thumb/finger is at all clammy it won't track very well at all, but if I pull my sweater sleeve over my thumb and use it through that it tracks perfectly.

Bit annoying.
    Change the Trackpad Sensitivity. Options>typing and input>Trackpad Sensitivity.

I set it to 80%. Play with it till you are happy. Good luck!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-22-10 05:34 PM
    Change the Trackpad Sensitivity. Options>typing and input>Trackpad Sensitivity.

I set it to 80%. Play with it till you are happy. Good luck!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I've already done that. The sensitivity only changes the speed. What will happen with mine is I will swipe my thumb up and down and it won't register any movement, but with a piece of cloth between my thumb and trackpad it scrolls just fine.
    10-22-10 05:40 PM
    Still no resolution , I did an update but to no avail then a reset, still no luck
    10-22-10 10:10 PM
    not tracking at all
    10-22-10 10:10 PM
    Then it might be defective. Contact your carrier about a warranty replacement.
    10-22-10 11:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD