As if I don't already hate the Torch enough as it is and regret buying it... (I refer to it as my Torture)....

Over the past week or so I have found the touchscreen began to work intermittently; it would stop responding, I would pull the battery and it would start working again. Eventually the gap between the times in which it would stop working after the battery pull became smaller and smaller and I was pulling the battery more times a day than I could count. Now a battery pull doesn't even do it.

I just tried upgrading to 6.0.0.337 to see if that would improve anything and it's done nothing but annoy me as I have to move all my icons back the way I want them, but now it's harder because the touchscreen doesn't work.

Am I the only one having this issue?? I've done lots of searches and seen similar issues with the Storm and a few issues with the Torch, but no real resolve....

any insight would be appreciated...
    01-05-11 09:41 PM
    Why don't you take it back, isn't it still under warranty? Maybe you got a defective unit?
    01-06-11 12:45 AM
    Warranty man warranty

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-06-11 12:57 AM
    Take it back for a replacement. I've had a torch since launch day and have no problems with touch screen or anything else other then a slight screen wobble which doesn't bother me. This is not normal, and surly defective.
    01-06-11 07:48 AM
    I do experience slow sometimes and laggy when my torch is automatically downloading some new podcast. i set my podcast to download when it is on wifi only and that is every night at home. So at least i know the reason of it. but other than that its all good since my purchased.
    01-06-11 08:15 AM
    It stopped working because you don't love him.

Lol, seriously (if you don't have warranty or something) sounds like a faulty digitizer, they're like $40 in several websites.
    01-06-11 09:26 AM
    It stopped working because you don't love him.

Exactly! Lol starchest
    I Love Madison to death and she's always good to me, even if I drop her

Lol, seriously (if you don't have warranty or something) sounds like a faulty digitizer, they're like $40 in several websites.

01-06-11 07:55 PM
    Sell it to the person on here that wanted to disable the touch screen... I remember reading that...

Just a thought.
    01-07-11 10:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD