How do I set the sensitivity of the touch screen so my husband does not put people on hold with his ear? He is driving me crazy!
    02-07-11 03:08 PM
    Proximity sensor should be turning of the screen...

Otherwise get an app that locks the screen on calls, like Patternlock.
    02-07-11 03:17 PM
    The setting for the touch screen are located in Options >>Typing and Input>>Touchscreen Sensitivity
    02-07-11 05:28 PM
    in other posts regarding this type of problem, I've seen people the proximity sensor might be obstructed, for example if you have a screen protector. The proximity sensor on the Torch is located between the blinky LED light and the "earpiece".
    02-07-11 06:26 PM
    in other posts regarding this type of problem, I've seen people the proximity sensor might be obstructed, for example if you have a screen protector. The proximity sensor on the Torch is located between the blinky LED light and the "earpiece".
    That's awesome. I never knew about the proximity sensor, so I decided to try it out by just calling myself and using my thumb to cover that general area. I rarely use my phone for calls, but that's a nice feature.
    02-07-11 07:28 PM
    I rarely use my phone for calls, but that's a nice feature.

wat? why do you even have a cellphone then?
    02-08-11 10:05 AM
    It's not a cell phone...it's a smart phone. Plenty of people have one for email, appointments, social apps, browsing, navigating, playing and recording media. I rarely talk on mine either.
    Last edited by pmccartney; 02-08-11 at 10:13 AM.
    02-08-11 10:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD