I searched the forum and couldn't find this issue brought up anywhere. When looking at the text message folder, I cannot scroll up any higher than a date from several weeks ago. The text icon shows up on the home screen but if I touch it, the text sender doesn't show up (above the calendar). I know I have new messages and I can see them flash on the screen when I try to scroll up (both by touch and with the trackball), but I can't actually get to them. Sometimes if I start another text message to the person I can view their last response, but not always. Anyone have this issue too or have any suggestions on how to resolve it?
    03-11-11 09:24 PM
    Thanks ahead of time btw
    03-11-11 09:25 PM
    I had this problem with .246
    I upgraded to .448 yesterday and it seemed to be working so far. So i'm happy =)
    I have loooonnnggg text threads.
    It got quite annoying before.
    Hope this helps
    03-12-11 12:56 AM
    I searched the forum and couldn't find this issue brought up anywhere. When looking at the text message folder, I cannot scroll up any higher than a date from several weeks ago. The text icon shows up on the home screen but if I touch it, the text sender doesn't show up (above the calendar). I know I have new messages and I can see them flash on the screen when I try to scroll up (both by touch and with the trackball), but I can't actually get to them. Sometimes if I start another text message to the person I can view their last response, but not always. Anyone have this issue too or have any suggestions on how to resolve it?
    You probably have your phone set to where you don't save your messages forever, but with a different option like save messages for: 3 days, or a week.
    Also there is a new OS update .486 it usually helps with the text message problem especially when the T (top) and B (bottom) shortcuts weren't working in .448.
    03-12-11 01:08 AM
    486 takes care of it
    03-15-11 03:01 PM
    Thanks, I'll download the update!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-17-11 11:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD