Hello,

Does the tab browsing via the touchscreen interface function correctly?

That is,

1- for example, go to Yahoo! Finance - Business Finance, Stock Market, Quotes, News
    2 - using the touchscreen, tap on personal finance or one of the tabs that has a 'dropdown list'

The expected behavior is to wait for the user to select one of the choices on the list, but instead the Torch automatically loads the tabbed home page (ie personal finance)

Try the same thing with the trackpad and everything works to perfection.

Is there any setting I can change to get the expected behavior via the touch screen. I already tried to play with the tap interval and hover period with no success

Your input is appreciated.

Thanks,
    10-01-10 07:57 PM
    Hello,

Does the tab browsing via the touchscreen interface function correctly?

That is,

1- for example, go to Yahoo! Finance - Business Finance, Stock Market, Quotes, News
    2 - using the touchscreen, tap on personal finance or one of the tabs that has a 'dropdown list'

The expected behavior is to wait for the user to select one of the choices on the list, but instead the Torch automatically loads the tabbed home page (ie personal finance)

Try the same thing with the trackpad and everything works to perfection.

Is there any setting I can change to get the expected behavior via the touch screen. I already tried to play with the tap interval and hover period with no success

Your input is appreciated.

Thanks,
    Works perfectly for me using the touchscreen. I can select News, World, Finance etc.. It loads just the tabs as I select, doesn't bring me to a different link.
    10-01-10 08:21 PM
    Hello

Sorry if I was unclear, but I am referring to the drop-down list under each tab. It should not load anything when you hover over it. You should only see the possible choices. Upon selection, then you should be redirected to the proper page.

Thanks,
    10-01-10 08:50 PM
    No that's it. It shows possible choices as I select different categories, then I can choose links from there. It works exactly like i'm browsing from my computer.
    10-01-10 08:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD