12-19-10 07:01 AM
30 12
tools
    i complained about the annoying squeaky/clickity wiggle of the hard keys in another thread. never noticed this on floor models but then they are locked down. also, just noticed my hard MUTE key clicks differently than my LOCK key! anyone else???
    10-12-10 01:57 PM
    Mine actually makes a pretty loud squeaking noise when I press the mute button - it just started this weekend. There is a very minor version of this noise somewhere near my back/end keys but that doesn't bother me - it's so minor. The mute button though...it's getting annoying!
    ...and that quickly the squeaking sound is gone and my mute key sounds and feels just fine again...
    10-12-10 02:43 PM
    I also have the same issue... hear that plast sound when i gently move my finger over the back and power button...
    12-17-10 02:27 PM
    Mine does sometimes and sometimes not. It's a device made of moveable plastic parts. No reason to start organizing soup cans alphabetically in your cupboard.
    12-17-10 08:03 PM
    I have it too, on the return key. It makes it feel cheap. I have year warranty so if it gets any worse I will return it.

Funny thing is I returned my bold for the same problem because it was bothering me so much and now its back.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-19-10 07:01 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD