i have been using the torch for a few days now and i am loving the phone... the only thing is that i have been using it for a few days and i can feel that the screen is a lil wiggly.. i dont know if this is a big issue cause the phone still works perfectly just when i move the phone in my hand or i use the on-screen keyboard i can feel it moving and i am told that the screen is suppose to be nice and stiff... do u guys think i should replace the phone or just keep it? any suggestions? thankyou
    Last edited by theKHMERboy; 05-07-11 at 09:21 PM.
    05-07-11 02:16 PM
    You will have a little slider wobble, but your screen shouldn't move.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-07-11 04:45 PM
    I have the same, thought it is because i dropped it...
    Its pretty annoying that the build quality isnt better :/
    But i don't regret my decission
    05-07-11 05:28 PM
    You can try the AGF GRT or ENDO cases, they have their own rail system, and keep the device nice and snug.. A little wobble is normal, but for the screen to move a lot when closed might not be good... You could also try returning it for a replacement if it is still under warranty

05-07-11 06:29 PM
    thanks yeah it wiggles a bit but its not a big issue with the phone performance and stuff just gonna keep it unless it gets worse.. and yes a case is a good idea need to get one for my phone soon
    05-08-11 12:00 PM
    It's a moving part, therefore it will have some give or as some users say, some wiggle. However, noticeable wiggle is not normal, especially after a drop.
    I read that someone put some tape folded over inside the mechanism. That was right after the phone launched. I don't know if that worked for that person.
    05-08-11 12:21 PM
    Mine had a small wiggle just days in,, it only got worse a few mths down the line and it felt like I was using the storm. So I swappd it for a refurbished piece that's also got a wiggle but not as bad. M sure this might get worse again tho.
    Thing is I met ppl who got phones from 02 and whose torches are rocck solid. So I dunno wot to think :S.

05-08-11 12:52 PM
    yeah mine is the same way like a small wiggle and im just gonna keep it till it gets out of control cause i still have a warranty on it and i only had the phone for a few days and i do know ppl who have the torch for like months and their is solid and dont wiggle at all... i am the same as u dont kno what to think and do but just wanna see if anyone else is having the same problem as i am
    05-08-11 04:29 PM
    The 9800s made in Mexico have this problem. Welcome to the 9800!
    05-08-11 10:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD