So ever since I got the replacement Torch from Bell's warrantys center, I've been having signal issues. Mainly when I'm on the phone, the person I'm talking to tells me that I'm breaking up. And these are places that I used to get clear perfect reception. :S, please any suggestions. Oh and I'm trying to stay away from sending my phone away for warranty again.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-14-11 02:46 PM
    Check the OS version that shipped on the replacement phone. If it's old, update it. I'm betting it shipped with the .246 build or something. Pretty much every Torch I come across has it, unless the person posts here on CB and knows about the newer builds
    05-14-11 03:21 PM
    Yea I know about the new OS updates and it is up to date.

05-14-11 03:38 PM
    Where are you and when did you get it? Bell in my area just went through a very rough week with off and on reception. Mostly off.
    05-14-11 04:16 PM
    call 1877 data123 and have them test your area.
    05-14-11 04:20 PM
    They said they can't give me an answer because they're currently working on my area. :S

05-15-11 12:44 PM
    They said they can't give me an answer because they're currently working on my area. :S

That might explain it then...

Bell and telus use the same HSPA network, so it could be an issue on either side...

Hopefully whichever tower is buggy, they get it resolved quick

05-15-11 12:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD