ok so i got my torch this morning. I ordered it yesterday morning with rogers and low and behold it showed up today! I switched everything over effortlessly. It came loaded with .246 as expected. Wi-fi, blue tooth no problem. it's speedy, lightning fast, amazing response. I really can't find any complaints. it's awesome! I read endless feedback within these forums and was a bit concerned but so far nothing to complain about. I will watch how the battery functions over the next few days but so far so good.

ONLY one thing; the CAMERA. It was my understanding that the side convenience key can be used as the shutter. when i push on it in camera mode all that happens is the flash goes on. I have to tap the camera button on the screen to take a picture. Am i doing anything wrong?
    10-06-10 09:18 PM
    You're only pushing it halfway down, push it all the way to get the camera to go
    10-06-10 09:19 PM
    ok thanks, i'm just a complete *****! You were right. I was holding it down but i guess not hard enough. Thanks so much. now i can say it's the perfect phone without any issues! ONE other question, does anyone know if netflix will work?
    10-06-10 09:22 PM
    ok thanks, i'm just a complete *****! You were right. I was holding it down but i guess not hard enough. Thanks so much. now i can say it's the perfect phone without any issues! ONE other question, does anyone know if netflix will work?
    NetFlix? Oh yeah, more info on this would be nice.
    10-06-10 09:28 PM
    There is an app on Blackberry App World.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-06-10 09:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD