can you adjust/alter the favorites tab? i would like to put certain apps in this category but don't know if i can or how to do this. please help
    12-09-10 06:18 PM
    Use the trackpad to select an app, hit the BB button, hit mark as favorite.
    12-09-10 06:21 PM
    I use it for frequently used contacts. Place a folder at the Home level, hide it, select the desired contact from the address book, add them to the home screen in the hidden folder, and mark them as a favorite. Now my frequently accessed contacts show up in the favorites tab. Not my idea but I can't remember who on the board i borrowed it from.

Edit: This tip was originally posted and borrowed from Blazer
    Last edited by Scooter625; 12-10-10 at 04:59 PM.
    12-09-10 06:48 PM
    thanks scooter...thats so creative...thanks again
    12-10-10 01:36 AM
    Go to the All tab or screen. Press or hover on the icon until the onscreen menu appears and onscreen menu will have the Mark As Favorite option. On the Favorites screen, again press the icon until the onscreen menu appears, select Move, flick to move, and press the desired location to complete the move.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-10-10 06:19 AM
    I used to throw icons for site bookmarks in there, but now it is unused. I just use either "All" or "Frequent".

12-10-10 07:20 AM
    I hate the favorites tab! Nothing stays the way I want it. Icons dissapear and appear and move around on their own! What a stupid function.

12-10-10 07:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD