11-23-10 08:47 AM
    I agree with this. I enjoy the Torch as my phone more than the Bold 9700. Guess it was cause I like the touch screen functionality, but hated the storm's sure press
    11-23-10 09:06 AM
    Just saw this Article came over to post and saw you beat me to it. LOL. This needs to go front page for sure.
    11-23-10 10:15 AM
    I quite like the surepress, all that battery pulling and random freezes was quite annoying. I quite like the torch phone and sure hope they dont stop with the surepress screen on the storm models.

It's been said but the new webkit browser brought it back to the pack when it came to online functionality and OS 6 was big improvement even if there was quite a lot of familiarity which isn't a bad thing.

QNX and the playbook certainly got people talking too...

I've played around with the torch for the last week or so and I'm quite impressed and can't wait to get my hands on it, I'm just not particularly liking the plans that we have here in comparison to other smartphones.
    11-23-10 10:31 AM
    its not so much the Torch that rekindled my love for BlackBerry but the new webkit browser. Don't get me wrong, I love my Torch...but only just as much as the 9700 I had. I'm sure I will continue to be a BlackBerry user for years to come...
    11-23-10 11:46 AM
    I have been impressed enough by the Torch,the coming Playbook and the plans for QNX for RIMM that I just purchased 85 shares of the stock. I have always been very consiervative when it comes to purchasing stock, so we will see if this investment was wise or not.
    11-23-10 11:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD