Hey I'm totally new here and I have v6.0.0.246, I am goin to try and attempt a update and just wondering what version you guys thing I should get based on functionality,most stable, least bugs and best battery life and browser speed. Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-28-11 03:57 PM
    Your question was answered to one of your previous threads.
    06-28-11 04:26 PM
    try .600 available in the leaked OS thread. I've been on it for a week or so and it seems pretty stable. As far as most functionality, best battery life, most stable, etc...there are as many opinions as there are OS versions! Unless there is a major problem I usually just upgrade to the latest leak every 3-4 months.
    06-29-11 11:39 AM
    try .600 available in the leaked OS thread. I've been on it for a week or so and it seems pretty stable. As far as most functionality, best battery life, most stable, etc...there are as many opinions as there are OS versions! Unless there is a major problem I usually just upgrade to the latest leak every 3-4 months.
    Thanks alot I will do that are the leaks the same as they would be when they are officially released?

06-29-11 12:03 PM
    Thanks alot I will do that are the leaks the same as they would be when they are officially released?

Yes they are the same. Except of course, when a particular leaked OS never makes it as an official release.
    06-29-11 01:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD