I like Dunkin Donuts...there is no DD app...can I cry in this thread? lol
    10-17-10 01:49 PM
    I do. I also use proper capitalization in sentences. Also, I take that whopping 2 milliseconds out of life to spell out those incredibly long three letter words like 'you'. Yes - even in text messages. Heaven forbid anyone ever type out that whopping two or three letter doozy 'to/too' - 2 is suddenly a perfectly okay substitute! Now that I have actually dealt with numerous resumes that include these kinds of errors, I can only hope that there will always be people who aren't lazy asses and will respect the english language (and stop butchering it like it's A-OK to do so).

I have nothing else to add to the stupidity of this thread, but the english fan in me had to respond to someone insinuating that proper spelling isn't important.

Please, though, remember that sentences start with a capital letter.

I realize that some will think this post is also trolling. However, I have lost the ability to ignore when people insinuate spelling isn't an important thing to respect.

With the spelling of a little kid.

This terrifies me. I would sincerely hope that you would never tell a court clerk that your briefs and paperwork look like they are written by a text messaging obsessed, 14 year old girl because "wtf who cares no one cares about spelling anyway".

You don't have to be a 'grammar nazi' to want to use proper english. Excusing that kind of laziness because no one cares? Good lord...I see the standards for law school and/or the bar have dropped considerably.
    Your post reminds me of the movie "Idiocracy". It's scary to think what this world will become in a hundred or more years as people get "dumbed down".

10-17-10 01:57 PM
    I like Dunkin Donuts...there is no DD app...can I cry in this thread? lol
    LOL, well I actually prefer Krispy Kreme so I guess we can "cry" together. Great "G" logo by the way!!! Go Dawgs!!!
    10-17-10 02:01 PM
    Hey,

You guys (gals here, too, right?) gotta help me. I am a Canadian and I can't find a Tim Hortons! I'm scared that if I don't find one, I'm going to die.

I have a Torch and I'm on Rogers. Apparently my device or network is incompatible with TimmyMe. However, TimmyMe says it works on any device above 4.5 system.

Is there anyone who has a link to the TimmyMe app so I can download it and get my fix.

Thanks.
    If you are having trouble finding a Timmies, I would recommend walking 3 blocks in any direction.
    10-17-10 03:16 PM
    Why is it that those with the lowest post count are the ones whose undies get twisted the easiest and quickest? Hmmm.... let me guess.

Mind blower, ain't it, pk.
    Post count is meaningless. This isn't the first forum on the webiverse. I have over 3000 on HoFo, does that mean anything? F'NO!
    10-17-10 03:48 PM
    If you are having trouble finding a Timmies, I would recommend walking 3 blocks in any direction.
    This is a great idea. You should build that into an app. You'd make a killing.

Not being sarcastic at all. You don't have to 'read' what I'm saying. That is the truth up here in Canadia!
    10-17-10 03:50 PM
    This is a great idea. You should build that into an app. You'd make a killing.

Not being sarcastic at all. You don't have to 'read' what I'm saying. That is the truth up here in Canadia!
    Oh no doubt - in my city of 25,000ish, we have 5 Tims, 3 Subways, 2 Shoppers Drug Marts.
    10-17-10 04:03 PM
    Oh no doubt - in my city of 25,000ish, we have 5 Tims, 3 Subways, 2 Shoppers Drug Marts.
    And yet all we need is ONE Wal-Mart
    10-17-10 05:45 PM
    LOL, well I actually prefer Krispy Kreme so I guess we can "cry" together. Great "G" logo by the way!!! Go Dawgs!!!
    we had a KK here in town but they closed up....my diet thanked them lol. Dawgs all the way!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-17-10 07:16 PM
    I'm 12 and what is this?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-17-10 11:51 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD