Hey,

You guys (gals here, too, right?) gotta help me. I am a Canadian and I can't find a Tim Hortons! I'm scared that if I don't find one, I'm going to die.

I have a Torch and I'm on Rogers. Apparently my device or network is incompatible with TimmyMe. However, TimmyMe says it works on any device above 4.5 system.

Is there anyone who has a link to the TimmyMe app so I can download it and get my fix.

Thanks.
    10-17-10 05:53 AM
    Download the app poynt

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-17-10 05:59 AM
    Seriously...this question has to be asked? numerically there higher so wouldn't that mean by default the OS is higher? Most apps that say u need 4.5 or higher dont take into consideration that OS 6.0 just came out. FYI Tim Hortons is gross
    10-17-10 06:26 AM
    Seriously...this question has to be asked? numerically there higher so wouldn't that mean by default the OS is higher? Most apps that say u need 4.5 or higher dont take into consideration that OS 6.0 just came out. FYI Tim Hortons is gross
    calm down buddy...jeez.

and fyi...not everyone thinks Tim Hortons is gross
    10-17-10 06:36 AM
    calm down buddy...jeez.

and fyi...not everyone thinks Tim Hortons is gross
    So i guess im not allowed to point out the painfully obvious anymore or post about my opinions. You have to admit that it is a super dumb question. Heck i even posted why it prolly doesnt work on 6.0.
    10-17-10 06:44 AM
    So i guess im not allowed to point out the painfully obvious anymore or post about my opinions. You have to admit that it is a super dumb question. Heck i even posted why it prolly doesnt work on 6.0.
    Why would it be a super dumb question? There are threads with people posting about how they just got a Torch and people are recommending such apps.

You know what I think is super dumb; I think you are, homer. You didn't catch that the thread wasn't entirely serious? I am sure I will live on without finding Timmy's. In fact, I am in my hometown and I know where every Timmy's is. I just wanted to try the damn app without a ****** (doosh: correct spelling is starred out) like yourself pissing on my parade.

You think I didn't know the ludicrousness of my thread topic? Just because I have 1 or 2 posts doesn't mean I don't know about phones. I am sure I have more knowledge of cell phones in my ***** (I typed in those asterisks; I am sure you can figure out what body part has 5 letters and starts with P) than you have in your entire troll body.

It's just odd that the developer of such an app would not mention it.

Secondly, you're all huff and puffy over a post on a forum, chill out, take a breath. Go outside or something.

Thirdly, how hard would it be for someone to post the app on rapidshare?

edit: I see. Homer's on AT&T. That means he's just trolling in here to get his post count up. Yay, we've got a smart one here.

edit 2:

Sorry, I just had to reply to this, too.

Seriously? Really? You're really questioning someone's knowledge of numbers? You'd think someone who bought a BB instead of an iPhone would know a little about numbers.

You didn't even use the right "they're" in your reply. That's just lazy and frankly, childish. What exactly is the subject of your statement? Why use "they're" (you used "there" but I, and the rest of the world older than 10, assume you meant "they're")? The subject of your statement is greater than 1 so you used a plural word? 6 is higher than 4.5 but it is only ONE digit.

Feck off, troll!

edit 3:

Download the app poynt

I have that app. I was just trying to see if any CANADIAN torch users have had any luck with TimmyMe or if they know where I can download it.
    Last edited by Kevbodian; 10-17-10 at 07:06 AM.
    10-17-10 06:55 AM
    lol troll... i think its you that needs to calm down not me. wow im a troll. ive been on these forums for 2 years and i have a 130 somehting post count ....guess that makes me a troll. roflmao. and sorry for a typo in my wording. there, their, they're, wtf cares like anyone actually uses it correctly anyways.

BTW only thing i said was dumb(before u fly off the handle again) was asking if 6.0 was higher then 4.5

EDIT:
    i dont troll forums i despise them actually, but since i got my torch i thought i would try these forums again to learn some new things, and your post was top of the list at the time. i beleive its you who needs to go outside and chill out some.

6.0 is one number higher then 4.5? looks like 1.5 numbers higher to me

EDIT 2:
    Thread topic is " is 6.0 higher then 4.5" how am i supposed to know it was meant as a sarcastic remark? Quite frankly i could care less about your cell phone knowledge. It is you who is flying off the handle about a simple post ...not me
    Last edited by homer1475; 10-17-10 at 07:18 AM.
    10-17-10 07:07 AM
    and FYI...I like Tim Hortons
    10-17-10 07:10 AM
    lol troll... i think its you that needs to calm down not me. wow im a troll. ive been on these forums for 2 years and i have a 130 somehting post count ....guess that makes me a troll. roflmao. and sorry for a typo in my wording. there, their, wtf cares like anyone actually uses it correctly anyways.

BTW only thing i said was dumb(before u fly off the handle again) was asking if 6.0 was higher then 4.5
    Meh, sorry that I didn't check your entire profile. A troll's a troll and if you don't know what you're talking about (or, I will get to it below) how to say it, then don't bother posting. That's what a troll does... newb. 2 years and 130 posts. I guess you do a lot of reading.

Asking if 6.0 is higher than 4.5 was obviously done to get attention for the thread. If you can't pick that up from reading my first post, I don't know how you get through life with such little aptitude.

It's clear you're a young person or someone who's not very educated or someone who's quite immature. When you get older, you'll realize that people won't take you seriously if you don't know how to express yourself without looking like an imbecile. Shall I clarify, more of your mistakes? I know I don't need to, but it's fun for me and fun for those who read this:

guess that makes me a troll. roflmao. and sorry for a typo in my wording. there, their, wtf cares like anyone actually uses it correctly anyways.
    Starting a sentence with "and".

wtf cares like anyone actually uses IT. What is "it"? Perhaps you mean, "THEM" because this time the SUBJECT IS PLURAL.

I think the problem's much worse than a typo. Perhaps you should try Hooked on Phonics.
    10-17-10 07:14 AM
    and FYI...I like Tim Hortons
    You have to admit it, though. Lots of stuff at Timmy's is gross.

But the coffee.... that's what I'm really going for; they put all kinds of drugs in it to keep you coming back.
    10-17-10 07:15 AM
    6.0 is one number higher then 4.5? looks like 1.5 numbers higher to me
    Congratulations. You deserve a ******* (the last asterisk is an apostrophe) medal.

I said OS6, not OS6.0. 6 is higher than 4.5. It is 1.5 higher. But you used a plural to define my usage of "6". Read your own post again, numb-nuts.
    10-17-10 07:18 AM
    Congratulations. You deserve a ******* (the last asterisk is an apostrophe) medal.

I said OS6, not OS6.0. 6 is higher than 4.5. It is 1.5 higher. But you used a plural to define my usage of "6". Read your own post again, numb-nuts.

edit:

EDIT 2:
    Thread topic is " is 6.0 higher then 4.5" how am i supposed to know it was meant as a sarcastic remark? Quite frankly i could care less about your cell phone knowledge. It is you who is flying off the handle about a simple post ...not me
    But you keep talking. Just gtfo and I won't keep shutting your dumb arse down. The topic IS NOT 6.0 is higher than 4.5. It's 6 is.... Why do you think I would "die" if I didn't get mah timmahs? (you like that? I'm coming down to your level)

You should try caring less. The only reason you keep posting here is to somehow beat me at something. You've already shown yourself to be an ***** (I didn't realize the personalization of idiocy was a bad word).

edit 2:

I'm tired. As you can see I clicked the wrong quote. Oh well. Nobody's perfect, right Homer? Wait, don't answer that. It's not really a question... more of a statement, really. But, I know you will read it and just answer it because you do those kind of things.

EDIT FOR MODS:

Sorry to ruin my own thread in such a way. Consider these last 5 posts or so the ramblings of a tired narcoleptic. I guess that would probably refer to all narcoleptics: tired.
    Last edited by Kevbodian; 10-17-10 at 07:27 AM.
    10-17-10 07:22 AM
    seeing as your correcting me, im going to assume your either A.) a high school student still in school and learning proper english, or B) someone who is a grammar nazi, or C) a school teacher, but seeing as your acting like a 3 year old over a simple post im just going to leave this as it is cause nothing i say will please you.

FYI .. i am not a little kid but a 50 year old successful lawyer.
    Last edited by homer1475; 10-17-10 at 07:31 AM.
    10-17-10 07:28 AM
    seeing as your correcting me, im going to assume your either A.) a high school student still in school and learning proper english, or B) someone who is a grammar nazi, or C) a school teacher. but seeing as your acting like a 3 year old over a simple post im just going to leave this as it is cause nothing i say will please you.

Leave this it as this and gtfo. That would please me and the other readers of this thread/board immensely.

I guess you can pay people to proofread your crappy grammar. You again used the incorrect "your"; it should have been you're (3 times).

Your assumptions are as wrong as your assumption that I was wrong in my own assumptions. I have proven you're an immature person. You keep flaming away for no reason in my thread. I'm just telling you to leave in a rather impolite manner.

I am not going to justify you with an answer about myself. I will, however, correct more of your scribblings:

A) The 'E' in English should be capitalized.
    B) I don't appreciate the term grammar Nazi. I've never heard of any correlation between correcting some illiterate's grammar with the murder of millions of jews (read genocide).
    C) If I ever meet a 3 year old who knows grammar as well as I certainly do not, I would give that kid $100 on the spot! And $1000 to their parents!

ps - I used "their" which is the correct term for a singular subject if you do not know the sex of the individual in question.
    Last edited by Kevbodian; 10-17-10 at 07:38 AM.
    10-17-10 07:33 AM
    Timmyme will work on a torch and storm in landscape mode only.

How to install it?

Find a friend with a 9700 and bbsak. Have them install it, pull the cod file for you, them you use bbsak to install it.
    10-17-10 07:38 AM
    Timmyme will work on a torch and storm in landscape mode only.

How to install it?

Find a friend with a 9700 and bbsak. Have them install it, pull the cod file for you, them you use bbsak to install it.
    Thank you for a genuine response.

I might get rid of this 9800 when the 9780 comes out. Or just screw them both and get a 9700.
    10-17-10 07:41 AM
    There are lots of prorams that work on the torch but aren't available for download.

BlackBerry traffic (the latest version) isn't listed for the torch, yet it works fine.

Ping chat. Same thing.

Bbsak, and an old BlackBerry are your friends :-D
    10-17-10 07:47 AM
    There are lots of prorams that work on the torch but aren't available for download.

BlackBerry traffic (the latest version) isn't listed for the torch, yet it works fine.

Ping chat. Same thing.

Bbsak, and an old BlackBerry are your friends :-D
    I think craigslist is my friend for an old 9700.
    10-17-10 07:48 AM
    Why can't we be friends, oh why can't we be friendssssssss...

10-17-10 09:35 AM
    Neither of those work on the torch

10-17-10 10:47 AM
    This thread is full of win. Ima pull out some popcorn and continue watching this catfight.
    10-17-10 11:44 AM
    Come on people, you can not seriously be flaming over a coffee app????

CUT IT OUT!!!!!!!
    10-17-10 12:03 PM
    That's so cute!!!
    Now that we all learned numbers and that 6 is higher than 4.5
    Can we do alphabets now?

A D B C E F G J H K L M N O P

K boys correct me now

10-17-10 12:23 PM
    and sorry for a typo in my wording. there, their, they're, wtf cares like anyone actually uses it correctly anyways.
    I do. I also use proper capitalization in sentences. Also, I take that whopping 2 milliseconds out of life to spell out those incredibly long three letter words like 'you'. Yes - even in text messages. Heaven forbid anyone ever type out that whopping two or three letter doozy 'to/too' - 2 is suddenly a perfectly okay substitute! Now that I have actually dealt with numerous resumes that include these kinds of errors, I can only hope that there will always be people who aren't lazy asses and will respect the english language (and stop butchering it like it's A-OK to do so).

I have nothing else to add to the stupidity of this thread, but the english fan in me had to respond to someone insinuating that proper spelling isn't important.

Please, though, remember that sentences start with a capital letter.

I realize that some will think this post is also trolling. However, I have lost the ability to ignore when people insinuate spelling isn't an important thing to respect.

With the spelling of a little kid.

This terrifies me. I would sincerely hope that you would never tell a court clerk that your briefs and paperwork look like they are written by a text messaging obsessed, 14 year old girl because "wtf who cares no one cares about spelling anyway".

You don't have to be a 'grammar nazi' to want to use proper english. Excusing that kind of laziness because no one cares? Good lord...I see the standards for law school and/or the bar have dropped considerably.
    Last edited by reeneebob; 10-17-10 at 01:26 PM.
    10-17-10 01:13 PM
    As a small business owner, I find bad spelling and grammar on an application an immediate invitation to the waste basket. If I have to explain it, you won't understand. I also will not hire someone who let's me know what their Facebook page 'name' is. I don't pay anyone to surf Facebook or Twitter, and never will. I find it funny that people don't get that.

Oh, sorry for hijacking the thread.
    Well said and I'm so glad to see someone articulate their viewpoint so that some of the people who think it is "ok" may understand where they are going wrong.
    10-17-10 01:45 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD