I really need HELP!

I recently updated to the released OS .448 but I think I am not sure if I did it correctly. I did all the steps and my phone was working perfectly fine. BUT something strange happened a day or two after the update. Before going to sleep I charged my phone and the battery was COMPLETELY charged after I disconnected it. When I woke up the next day, I find out that the phone's battery was completely drained! Nobody was using it during the night.... Another day it got stuck and nothing was working. I pressed ALL the buttons and the screen just didn't do ANYTHING. AND NOW, my Facebook notifications aren't working AT ALL! BUT my emails are coming in but NO Facebook notifications.

What should I do??? Was it something wrong I did after I updated my phone with the Desktop Manager? How do I get my Facebook Notifications back? YES, I did all the checking and unchecking on my FB page but STILL NOTHING is coming in!

PLEASE HELP!!
    02-04-11 05:31 AM
    I had that happen with facebook. I uninstalled and reinstalled FB after I'd done the 448 upgrade and I'm getting notifications now.
    02-04-11 06:07 AM
    Not to over simplify, but did you do battery pulls? When I installed 448, I wanted to avoid any potential settling in problems, so I left the back cover off and I think I may have done up to a dozen physical batt pulls over an hour or so period.
    People have been emphasizing the importance alot lately.... when in a "breaking in period" with a new OS.
    Do a few if you haven't. It's been a super OS for me so far

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-04-11 06:08 AM
    I played with .448 for about 3 hours and didn't like it. I updated to .450 and haven't had but a few minor problems here and there. I would start there...
    02-04-11 06:21 AM
    not to threadjack but I HAVE noticed a lot more lag on 448 than I did on 337. Is 450 better in that dept?
    02-04-11 06:40 AM
    not to threadjack but I HAVE noticed a lot more lag on 448 than I did on 337. Is 450 better in that dept?
    Yes .450 is much better than .448. Not sure if I like it more or less than .377 yet. There are more things I like then the few I don't so far...so I am sticking...for now...I made a post with some pics if you want to see the differences and all the details.
    02-04-11 06:48 AM
    I did A TON of battery pulls and nothing. :/ Also, ehen I checked FB on the options when click to uninstall apps from your bb, it wasn't lighted up like some other apps. Don't know if you understand what I'm saying... Some apps are also dimmed and not lighted like the rest. SO CONFUSED!

Not to over simplify, but did you do battery pulls? When I installed 448, I wanted to avoid any potential settling in problems, so I left the back cover off and I think I may have done up to a dozen physical batt pulls over an hour or so period.
    People have been emphasizing the importance alot lately.... when in a "breaking in period" with a new OS.
    Do a few if you haven't. It's been a super OS for me so far

02-04-11 07:11 AM
    Btw, if it isn't too much to ask but can someone link me to where the .450 is so I can download it and can someone also give me the steps on how to correctly install the OS on my bb. :/ I would truly appreciate!

02-04-11 07:14 AM
    02-04-11 07:19 AM
    Wipe your device first. And install the OS again or try .450. Something probably happened during the installation process.

02-04-11 07:33 AM
    .450 is certainly better appearing so far for 8 days, one major problem of voice becoming low during call gone, screen resolution higher and plus other minor favorable changes...but alas! one unique feature of vibrating of phone on getting actually connected is gone...
    anyone know the clue of getting it back?
    02-07-11 11:04 PM
    Does anyone have a list of OS components (.cod files) that can be deleted via BB Boss OS Shrinker or the like?

I just got a Torch and wiped it (507 screen) but now I'm trying to sort out what to add/remove for the .450 OS and if someone else could provide a few pointers that would be great rather than me having to spend 4-5 hours installing & formatting operating systems.

Thx!
    02-08-11 05:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD