The last couple of days my BlackBerry Torch hasn't been receiving any e-mails. I've tried re-starting the phone, and re-sending the service books, but each time it'll only work for a couple of hours or so. Is anyone else having this problem, and if so, how do you get it fixed?
    01-05-11 04:14 PM
    This happened to me a couple of times when I turned the phone off and had it on charge overnight. I did a battery pull and then sent it an email to test it. Fixed it. Never happened when I left the phone on and charged it.
    01-05-11 05:23 PM
    Usually fixed via a battery pull. OP, exactly how did you "restart the phone"? Did you get the registration and activation emails after sending service books?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-05-11 08:07 PM
    Usually fixed via a battery pull. OP, exactly how did you "restart the phone"? Did you get the registration and activation emails after sending service books?

Pulled the battery...that usually works for maybe a couple of hours.
    01-05-11 08:21 PM
    What about the other part? What type of email account is it? Have you tried deleting and re-adding the account? Tried "register now"?

Last edited by shansmi; 01-05-11 at 09:08 PM.
    01-05-11 09:05 PM
    What about the other part? What type of email account is it? Have you tried deleting and re-adding the account? Tried "register now"?

It has an AOL account, GMail, and Hotmail. I just deleted the accounts, and re-added them. For now it seems to be working. Thanks shansmi!
    01-07-11 01:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD