Some took a sip and like it. Some took a sip and reject. Some found it so so at first sip and then evolve into love. Me is love on first sip and evolved into a fine wine...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-16-10 02:30 AM
    Some took a sip and like it. Some took a sip and reject. Some found it so so at first sip and then evolve into love. Me is love on first sip and evolved into a fine wine...

This post is solid. I find it to be an aquired taste that I've grown to crave. Like Kevin said, I'm not sure if I'll ever enjoy a non-touch BB again.

09-16-10 03:11 AM
    Is it the 24th yet?....

09-16-10 03:14 AM
    Is it weird to be born with acquired tastes? I thnk I just might have been.

09-16-10 05:26 AM
    Reading this really makes me crave for a baguette, some brie, a merlot, and Friday night!

Yes, I'm completely in love with my device. It WAS love at first sight!

09-16-10 05:45 AM
    Is it the 24th yet?....

nope only the 16th
    09-16-10 08:44 AM
    I think this could be said for ANY device. Everyone has a different "taste" for devices. Some like one device while another one will not like the same device. That is why there is no one smartphone maker.
    09-16-10 08:51 AM
    I think this could be said for ANY device. Everyone has a different "taste" for devices. Some like one device while another one will not like the same device. That is why there is no one smartphone maker.
    My taste of the iPhone started with me loving it and eventually hating it.. same could be said for my Android phone(s).. I guess you could say I have aquired a DIStaste for them?

We'll see how long it takes for me to aquire a distaste for WP7 in November..
    09-16-10 09:01 AM
    A great analogy. My Torch is a very dry Chardonnay! Aging it with a new (official) OS update will make it even better.
    09-16-10 09:09 AM
    I think I was born to taste the pleasure of my Torch... can't believe how much I luv it in comparison to all the other BB's I had over the years!
    09-16-10 10:24 AM
    Maybe iPhones and Android devices don't age well? =)

My taste of the iPhone started with me loving it and eventually hating it.. same could be said for my Android phone(s).. I guess you could say I have aquired a DIStaste for them?

We'll see how long it takes for me to aquire a distaste for WP7 in November..
    09-17-10 04:09 AM
    If by wine you mean like a glass of MD 20/20, then I completely agree!
    09-17-10 05:38 AM
    Is it the 24th yet?....

it's just the 17th on my part of the World
    09-17-10 09:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD