So..for about 150 a month i can have my torch an the iphone 4.....not sure whether to do it or not.....any opinions?
    11-01-10 02:26 PM
    Depends on your specific needs. You might not require both.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-01-10 02:39 PM
    If you need both then yes. If you don't then no...? Why are you asking us? We don't know what you use the phone for.

11-01-10 02:42 PM
    If you have a lot of money floating around then go for it. My bill is like $50 a month for one phone and I'm b1tching about it.

11-01-10 02:52 PM
    If you have a lot of money floating around then go for it. My bill is like $50 a month for one phone and I'm b1tching about it.

I sold my torch a week ago. I got an iPhone 4. I sold that tonight. Ima get me a torch again tomorrow.

11-01-10 08:49 PM
    Your bill is 50.00 a month? What is your plan?
    11-01-10 08:51 PM
    I sold my torch a week ago. I got an iPhone 4. I sold that tonight. Ima get me a torch again tomorrow.

Are you joking? If not, why the switch and then the switch back?
    11-01-10 09:37 PM
    I did that with my curve and iphone 3g a couple years ago.

11-01-10 10:57 PM
    I put my sim into the iphone I bought for my son today...I lasted about an hour before putting it back into my Torch.

11-01-10 11:26 PM
    nice read here, maybe will help you decide

BlackBerry Torch vs Apple iPhone 4
    11-02-10 04:38 AM
    Why not just get a microSIM adaptor and just buy the Torch outright? It'll be far cheaper over time...

11-02-10 06:07 AM
    Are you joking? If not, why the switch and then the switch back?
    It was a case of wanting to try "what all the cool kids have". The iphone is nice, don't get me wrong. The lack of email functionality (that blackberry has) was a huge decision. I enjoy the blackberry menu on almost every task. They afford much more flexibility than apple allows. I missed my led light and all of the different tones for new notifications. Apple has a few for each, but if there are 4 people in the same room with an iphone, it's anyone's guess. I guess it's just what you are comfortable with. Blackberry os6 was a big leap as far as the internet browser was concerned. That, to me, put the torch over the iphone. I also had at least one dropped call per day (i did have a case on my iphone). I drive the same route every day to and from work, so i feel like it is a bit of an issue to not have a reliable piece of hardware for what is supposed to be it's MAIN function (a phone!). There is something for every one, but for me, it's a Blackberry.
    11-02-10 08:10 AM
    I put my sim into the iphone I bought for my son today...I lasted about an hour before putting it back into my Torch.

Haha classic. You know what is the best bout the torch. The fact it has buttons, back button, options button, send, end, and slide keyboard for the times when your touch keyboard gets in the way of the screen or you type passwords, or type a text, i love the keyboard.

I dont know how many times on an iphone, i would be like now how do i get back, or how do i change this thing, all the ipone has is little pictures in the bottom which mean nothing to me. I want to go back and change options, and blackberry always alows me to do it. The blackberry also has those little picture at the bottom incase your fond of those icons to change options, go back, or delete things.

Nothing is sweeter than easily going to the previous screen at the touch of a button. And honestly, im not even sure what the iphone circle button does, it seems it always does something different when i press it.
    11-02-10 10:31 AM

Haha classic. You know what is the best bout the torch. The fact it has buttons, back button, options button, send, end, and slide keyboard for the times when your touch keyboard gets in the way of the screen or you type passwords, or type a text, i love the keyboard.

I dont know how many times on an iphone, i would be like now how do i get back, or how do i change this thing, all the ipone has is little pictures in the bottom which mean nothing to me. I want to go back and change options, and blackberry always alows me to do it. The blackberry also has those little picture at the bottom incase your fond of those icons to change options, go back, or delete things.

Nothing is sweeter than easily going to the previous screen at the touch of a button. And honestly, im not even sure what the iphone circle button does, it seems it always does something different when i press it.
    11-02-10 10:32 AM
    actually, the torch camera is freaking amazing, and screen rez os still pretty nice, its not like you are looking at a pixelated screen.

I would take the Torch Camera over any other phone camera. the detail you can gett in the immages if you set correct settings and focus correctly are astonishing. Most people just take bad pictures.
    11-02-10 10:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD