Anyone using their torch successfully with im+ lite I installed it and just freezes the phone got jvm error had to reinstall os I used the leak ver 246 just got it yesterday now that rogers released official 246 would it be any different then leaked ver?
    Or would im+pro be the one that works on torch not the lite version

Thanks
    Andy

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-01-10 01:54 PM
    I had too many issues with IM+. I really wanted to like it but it would hang and eat up the CPU. I think they have a test version in their forums but in the end I gave up. I also used Beejive. But it was constantly disconnecting on me. Now I have the latest Trillian beta build on here and it seems to be the most solid of them all.
    10-01-10 03:52 PM
    Too BAD THEY DON'T HAVE THE FREE BETA NOW.. I WAS GONNA PAY $5 NOT A WHOLE LOT OF MONEY TILL I RED THE REVIEWS.. TOO MANY MAD CUSTOMERS... if they only had a free trial ..
    oh well..
    sorry for the caps got stuck
    10-02-10 10:32 AM
    I am using the paid version of IM+ on my Torch without any issues.

10-03-10 01:12 PM
    I'm also using IMplus paid versions with no problems. And push messages work fine and saves battery life.
    10-03-10 03:18 PM
    im+ lite is what i use. it freezes almost every time i go to load it on my torch.
    10-03-10 03:23 PM
    I was using IM+ Lite last week on the Torch and had no problems.

10-03-10 06:27 PM
    tried the IM+ again since the release of official .246 still no luck just kills the berry installed the BeejiveIM work very nice, used the Jabber login for facebook and seems better then the facebook login for facebook after 30 days will consider buying!
    i just used the version available for download from apps world work very nice so far no problems only gotta use ENTER for send would prefer the track-pad but no big deal. interface is very nice too.

Andy
    10-04-10 01:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD