No. What is, was and always will be a flop is you and your constant trolling.
    If you are this dissatisfied do yourself and all of us a favor and just go away.

Oh wait, I have an ignore list. There I never have to read anything this
    pitiful moron types from here on out
    WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! AG, you just made my morning!!!!!!!

The only thing better than this post would be if I found a red 9780 on the AT&T website!!!!!!
    12-02-10 04:18 AM
    Dude, you are a loser. I am trolling because your device sucks? I know that you claim to be the CB Methusalah (Clown?), but what happened to bash the product, but not each other? What have I said that wasn't true? I can't help that you don't like to hear it. Argue about what I said and stop trying to deflect. Go ahead and suspend me or ban me or whatever. You internet tough guys are all alike.
    What's the matter widdle boy? got your widdle widdle feelings hurt? want someone to kiss the booboo?????

No, your posts are nothing more than trolling because you:

1) in fact spend more time on BB forums putting down anything that is not attached to that little robot, in true robotic fashion since you just follow the masses and cannot think for yourself
    2) in fact constantly harass the people who are simply voicing opinions and seeking information about their own devices
    3) in fact invariably can be expected to show up in any and all thread related to Blackberries posting inflamnatory nonsensical one liners
    4) factually have admittedly posting without being able to back up any of your own inane assertions
    5) in fact contribute absolutely nothing of value to any conversation other than to stroke your own delusional certainty that you in fact have any wit

For the reasons stated, above which can be easily discerned by simply looking at your post history, your posts are in fact nothing more than trolling. Compared with AG's posting history, which is substantive and helpful (with the occasional joke thrown in) your posts are in fact nothing more than a distraction and a nuisance. It would be a wonderful day indeed when you are banned, but unfortunately, evidencing the cowardice in so many of your posts, you will undoubtedly find yourself another email address and another name, and come back as another new persona, with nothing to contribute and using up bandwith.

Mods - to you, I offer my apologies. I will humbly accept any action you feel necessary to take against me, but I *needed* to say all of the above. It's been a long time coming.
    Culex316 likes this.
    12-02-10 04:38 AM
    What's the matter widdle boy? got your widdle widdle feelings hurt? want someone to kiss the booboo?????

No, your posts are nothing more than trolling because you:

1) in fact spend more time on BB forums putting down anything that is not attached to that little robot, in true robotic fashion since you just follow the masses and cannot think for yourself
    2) in fact constantly harass the people who are simply voicing opinions and seeking information about their own devices
    3) in fact invariably can be expected to show up in any and all thread related to Blackberries posting inflamnatory nonsensical one liners
    4) factually have admittedly posting without being able to back up any of your own inane assertions
    5) in fact contribute absolutely nothing of value to any conversation other than to stroke your own delusional certainty that you in fact have any wit

For the reasons stated, above which can be easily discerned by simply looking at your post history, your posts are in fact nothing more than trolling. Compared with AG's posting history, which is substantive and helpful (with the occasional joke thrown in) your posts are in fact nothing more than a distraction and a nuisance. It would be a wonderful day indeed when you are banned, but unfortunately, evidencing the cowardice in so many of your posts, you will undoubtedly find yourself another email address and another name, and come back as another new persona, with nothing to contribute and using up bandwith.

Mods - to you, I offer my apologies. I will humbly accept any action you feel necessary to take against me, but I *needed* to say all of the above. It's been a long time coming.
    That's fine, but it doesn't change the fact that instead of debating the obvious inferiorities of your device, people tend to resort to personal attacks. Ban me, but the Torch will still be a piece of crap whether I'm here or not.
    DX9 likes this.
    12-02-10 04:50 AM
    Considering the hype behind the Torch and the huge joint press conference with AT&T with RIM claiming that this is the best Blackberry ever, I'm not sure how this phone can be considered anything but a flop. Outdated specs, quality control is questionable (at best), and the promise of this new (game changing) OS (OS6) that simply failed to deliver. The Torch was and is, without question, a flop.
    o... u mad??? lmao
    12-02-10 07:00 AM
    o... u mad??? lmao
    Which part of that statement is untrue?
    12-02-10 07:06 AM
    Torch a flop, really? Well my iP4 is collecting dust... my friend who has an Android can't wait to get his...you know the story or the tortoise and the hare? Btw it does what I want it to do and well, I love my flop
    12-02-10 09:09 AM
    People, I honestly believe that 75% of these people that hate the 9800 has never
    even touched one. Those of us who actually use it know better. Let them keep
    hating. It just make them look like babies.
    Blacklatino likes this.
    12-02-10 09:31 AM
    People, I honestly believe that 75% of these people that hate the 9800 has never
    even touched one. Those of us who actually use it know better. Let them keep
    hating. It just make them look like babies.
    OK then, I sincerely apologize. You are absolutely correct. Here in Crackberria, I suppose that it has been an overwhelming success. But unfortunately in The United States (where I currently reside), it has been a flop.

And I actually have touched it, thank you.
    12-02-10 10:09 AM
    i wonder why thee iphone 4 isnt on that list? hmmm....
    Probably because it sold 20x more units than the Torch
    Last edited by ScottsdaleHokie; 12-02-10 at 12:07 PM.
    12-02-10 10:27 AM
    i wonder why thee iphone 4 isnt on that list? hmmm....
    Oh yeah, the iPhone 4 was a massive flop lol. That's a good one
    12-02-10 11:17 AM
    you guys on this forum is great. I'm slowly starting to see why they named this forum CRACKberry. You guys are all ADDICTS, I'm sure if I poll 100 crack addicts, majority of them will tell me it's the greatest thing in the world..haha.

Sometimes, you guys just need to realize that most reviews and feedbacks (especially negatives ones) are written by a non-addict. So take it for what it's worth and stop trying to defend your purchasing decision. I love my Torch and bought it as a personal reference and don't need some stupid article to make me feel good about my purchasing decision...
    12-02-10 11:35 AM
    Yup, I'm an addict....was addicted to Motorolas, Samsungs and Nokias before being addicted to Blackberries....

I can't speak for anyone else, but I absolutely respect a person who has a different opinion and who can express that opinion with something resembling common sense. What I cannot stand are the trolls, who come into any thread and disrupts it with idiotic one liners. I cannot tell you how often Tucker's come into a thread where people were speaking calmly and rationally just to antagonise everyone.
    His posts display an astonishing lack of thought or usefulness. What I find hilarious is the enormous number of his posts in the Blackberry forums and any posts in the Android section - a look at his posting history clearly shows that. So I deduce that his intent is simply to disrupt.
    I ignore him most of the time, sometimes his posts are simply those of a wank3r looking for something to do and I give in to the utter contempt I feel.
    Last edited by Qbnkelt; 12-02-10 at 11:50 AM.
    12-02-10 11:48 AM
    That's fine, but it doesn't change the fact that instead of debating the obvious inferiorities of your device, people tend to resort to personal attacks. Ban me, but the Torch will still be a piece of crap whether I'm here or not.
    Umm..since when have you ever debated ANYTHING on this site? If you consider one-liners and put downs debating..well then I stand corrected And other than calling you a troll..you're the one resorting to personal attacks ("Dude, your a loser"). Considering you don't even post anything useful over at the Android section..it's safe to say you just love to troll. So on behalf of everyone here..I urge you to

12-02-10 11:53 AM
    I don't consider the Torch a flop. I love mine.
    It's not saying there aren't problems. But all phones have their pros and cons. Also, it needs to be taken into account that the canadian sales are strong and that more people would buy a torch if it was on another carrier here in the US. And that's not even going to world sales.
    I had an iphone 3gs before this - wonderful phone. I recommended it to everyone at first, but after a year I found things lacking. Blackberry may not have the same specs as other smartphones, but that in no way means it is inferior or a flop. Just different strokes for different folks. I'd hate to see a market where there's really only one main type of phone but under different brand names.
    I like choices ... and mine is blackberry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-02-10 12:19 PM
    Not even sure why people are bothering responding to tucker... He posts the same crap in every single forum that he floats around in for no real reason.

You might as well pick a wall to talk to.
    12-02-10 12:44 PM
    If you ask me, those who follow and support apple and iphone are bigger "addicts" than the people here or anywhere in fact. Saying the Torch is a flop is inaccurate. The launch was not great, and limiting it to only ATT was a mistake. In Canada, Bell, Telus and Rogers have the phone and it is selling very well.

The only thing that is good about the iphone 4 is it's sturdy construction and screen. But there are definitely 3 or 4 android phones that are simply better than the iphone 4. People who buy the iphone 4 are drones; they are brainwashed by the marketing. To me, I see absolutely no reason why someone would choose an Iphone 4 over Droid, Evo 4G or galaxy S.
    12-02-10 01:04 PM
    well, I'm a crackberry head....for a while now....

maybe someone can come up with a hat that's like a big blackberry, like the kinds of parrot hats at what's his name's concerts.....what's that singer's name?!?!? Jimmy Buffet!!!!! Instead of parrot heads we'll Berry heads!!!!!

OK, tooo much chocolate at lunch......
    12-02-10 01:37 PM
    Umm..since when have you ever debated ANYTHING on this site? If you consider one-liners and put downs debating..well then I stand corrected And other than calling you a troll..you're the one resorting to personal attacks ("Dude, your a loser"). Considering you don't even post anything useful over at the Android section..it's safe to say you just love to troll. So on behalf of everyone here..I urge you to

+10000...This guy is the biggest loser on the forums. I have not seen 1 constructive post from him. He obviously doesn't have much of a life if all he does is go to forums that are not even related to whatever device he is using and Troll! What a loser!
    12-02-10 01:44 PM
    I was thinking we could all get together and have a "tea party" movement - a "Ban the Tucked" group...but the last time someone tried that with another trouble maker the thread got closed for backchair modding, so not a good thing to suggest.

However, given the fact that there are so many people who feel that this person contributes zero of value and does nothing other than disrupt, one would hope that some action would be taken.

I know I'm about to be in trouble for being as vocal as I've been today, but I'm dead tired of seeing his name pop up with his the usual, predictable idiocy.
    buwee likes this.
    12-02-10 01:50 PM
    Well Said !!!
    12-02-10 01:53 PM
    so dumb, i love the torch
    12-02-10 02:21 PM
    Oh yeah, the iPhone 4 was a massive flop lol. That's a good one
    It, too, had its share of hardware and software problems, not to mention the ATT issues but some people will give them a pass regardless...
    12-02-10 02:25 PM
    +10000...This guy is the biggest loser on the forums. I have not seen 1 constructive post from him. He obviously doesn't have much of a life if all he does is go to forums that are not even related to whatever device he is using and Troll! What a loser!
    I dont have a blackberry anymore and im still here! I can make my assumptions about a device on my own. Why stop at phones, i could say anyone who has a white car is fail because it shows dirt to easy. Or how about if you make less than 35,000 a year you failed because your not rich. It is funny to see people so worried by tuckers posts.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    howarmat likes this.
    12-02-10 02:39 PM
    Feed troll or ignore troll? You guys haven't figured this out yet? Really?

And for God's sake, please don't quote a troll and negate the ignore function...
    12-02-10 02:45 PM
    Yes, Man, the very rational side of me knows that you're right and that I should not respond to that troll. However, the very red blooded side of me reacts with nothing but disgust at his posts.
    You're right. He's not worthy of any attention. But he's also worn out certain people's patience, and it's frustrating beyond words that he's still posting his idiotic drivel.
    12-02-10 03:00 PM
133 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD