Hey everyone

So I got me a torch a few days back & loaded OS 246. I have noticed on 10 or more occasions after I leave without use & I look at it says no signal & SOS. I have to restart it to get rid of this. Anyone else having this problem?

I am not sure if its the SIM card, the network, the OS or any apps.

I do have my suspicion on the CB wall changer.

Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-11-10 01:14 AM
    It has happened once to me where the phone was very slow to lock back onto a network after showing SOS.
    I went into manage connections, turned mobile network off then back on again to speed up the recon. Only happened this once and it's on a bad stretch of train line with little to no coverage aanyway...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-11-10 01:17 AM
    SOS is your phone saying is does not have service.

Are you in and area with good service

check Options folder > mobile network > on/automatic/global or 1XEV -- in US
    check Options folder > mobile network > on/automatic/global or gsm -- in Europe

pull battery on phone - Reseat sim card

call wireless provider
    11-05-10 12:39 PM
    I get the SOS when my Orange signal drops here at home in the UK.SOS appears checked it on network connections and found i was connecting to a different network Vodafone or O2.
    Its so you can make emergency calls Police etc.then after a short while its back to normal Orange network.Only happens at home ,at work no problem with 5 bars and 3G
    11-05-10 05:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD