Why is my torch seem no where near as cool to me in real time as it looks every time I see a tv commercial? Genius marketing: the phone is about 10 percent as cool as they make it seem. I want the bb in the tv spots, not the one in my hand. #verydisappointing.
    11-02-10 08:48 PM
    ) haha never ever in all our lives we will get that one )
    11-02-10 08:49 PM
    When will these threads stop...i hope admin sees this and just shuts it down before it gathers more stupid posts...this forum is for help, tips and tricks not for wasting time.
    11-02-10 08:53 PM
    Blackberry help and discussion forum - we are discussing. People need to relax lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-02-10 09:00 PM
    When will these threads stop...i hope admin sees this and just shuts it down before it gathers more stupid posts...this forum is for help, tips and tricks not for wasting time.
    If some of these posts are wasting your time, do not open them.
    11-02-10 09:07 PM
    I'm genuinely frustrated every time I see a torch commercial. I can't be the only one. Just making conversation. Lighten up.

The option button is sticky. What can i do to fix it. Does that make you feel better? Or are you sending the crackberry cops after me?

I hope the admins don't rip my account from me.
    11-02-10 09:13 PM
    Not sure why your disappointed.. Are you a DJ? Or perhaps a bike courier looking to get around town without asking for directions? Perhaps your Captain Ahab and really are looking for your "White Whale". If your not any of these things then perhaps you shouldn't be disappointed in your phone but rather in your life..because we all know that commercials never lie.

11-02-10 09:30 PM
    Conversation about what though? You didn't list anything... Unless I missed the commercial that talked about how one of the buttons wasn't sticky...
    11-02-10 09:33 PM
    Why is my torch seem no where near as cool to me in real time as it looks every time I see a tv commercial? Genius marketing: the phone is about 10 percent as cool as they make it seem. I want the bb in the tv spots, not the one in my hand. #verydisappointing.
    P.S. - This isn't twitter.
    11-02-10 10:09 PM
    +1, I was thinking the same thing when I saw that, haha. People need to stop using hash tags outside twitter.

Going back on topic... the Torch is a perfectly capable phone and it's plenty entertaining. It CAN do everything in the commercial, perhaps not quite as fast as in the commercial since those screen images are stimulated, but it is a great device. Things can always get better, but this is as great as it's ever been for me and yes I have tried android and iOS devices.
    11-02-10 10:19 PM
    #iagree

11-02-10 10:53 PM
    Not sure why your disappointed
    Maybe because the phone is crap?
    11-02-10 11:17 PM
    If you think these forums are to chat then you are wrong! Go post this on your facebook or something
    11-02-10 11:38 PM
    Not sure why your disappointed.. Are you a DJ? Or perhaps a bike courier looking to get around town without asking for directions? Perhaps your Captain Ahab and really are looking for your "White Whale". If your not any of these things then perhaps you shouldn't be disappointed in your phone but rather in your life..because we all know that commercials never lie.

As harsh as this may sound it's a bit true. If your lifestyle fits that of the Torch and you actively use it to be productive and to communicate then it won't bore and disappoint you.
    11-03-10 04:58 AM
    +1, I was thinking the same thing when I saw that, haha. People need to stop using hash tags outside twitter.
    Unless, of course, you are using Social Feeds and are posting to Facebook and Twitter simultaneously.
    11-03-10 07:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD