Does anyone know of a way to minimize or remove the camera options that are showing up on the screen when your actually lining up the torch to take a picture? What I mean is this, when I am in camera mode, I can move to the left to view the last pic taken, or move to the right to adjust flash and picture style mode Portrait, sports ect... I already have these settings on my options, I dont need to see them again when Im using the camera and taking actual pictures. My problem is that when Im trying to take a picture the trackpad will often get moved over on one of these items and its very annoying. I hit the shutter button and nothing happens, I turn the phone around and its on a flash adjustments etc... Why cant I just take a simple picture! Torch users Im sure will understand. I dont like to use the convience key if I dont have too. Thanks for your help.
    10-23-10 04:34 PM
    I'm afraid there's no way to have a completely fullscreen camera- there's no way to hide the bar. Is it really that bad?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-23-10 06:44 PM
    It's not that bad, but it is kind of irritating when you're trying to take a picture (especially a long-arm self-portrait of you and a friend or something) and you just bump the track pad slightly and you're on the flash or the locator thingy.

I know, I know, it's a silly thing to whine about. But I never had that problem with my Curve.
    10-25-10 09:56 PM
    If your convenience key is set up for the camera then you can press that to take a picture instead of using the trackpad when the camera app is open.
    10-26-10 10:38 AM
    I have since sold my Torch and went back to my Bold 9000. Much better! Since I started this thread I would delete it but I have no idea how.
    10-26-10 12:06 PM
    @rays, I wouldn't worry about deleting. It's an issue others can agree with... like me. I too have this frustration. Especially when trying to take quick shots of my (fast) kids. If you don't grab a picture right when you want to, forget it, the moment is gone.

I'm not a big iFan, but I do like how it has just 1 camera button. You click it and you're done.

I would agree that, since all of the other icons are available in options, why don't we just have 1 "snap" button to take the pic?
    10-26-10 12:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD