Hi,

I would appreciate it if someone would help. I've had my 9810 for three months now and as of recently my browser refuses to load images on web pages (I thought the 9810 was meant to be super fast and what not) - I've tried clearing my log, pulling the battery, clearing my cache, cookies - EVERYTHING! Is there a glitch in my software? (running 7.1.0 1149) or is my phone just being difficult?
    07-24-12 07:45 AM
    When checking the version of your OS in options>device>about device versions, look for the numbers that are in the parenthesis. What you gave us is 7.1 Bundle 1149. I am not sure what OS version you are on. The numbers in the Parenthesis immediately following the numbers you gave us are the ones CrackBerrians use when determining OS. My version is 7.1.0.536.

Are you trying to load images that are on non-mobile web pages? Does it happen on every web page, or is it a particular page? I believe that there are some images that won't load on your phone if the web page format isn't compatible with the 9810. Nothing wrong with the phone...it is the web page format.
    07-24-12 10:53 AM
    Alright, in that case, I have 7.1.0.342. It happens with every mobile site I go onto, it simply takes forever to load and then just loads the page without images. I'm in a fairly good 3G area, so it's not a network problem - even using the browser during off-peak times gives me the same results
    07-24-12 01:43 PM
    silly question, but do you have "load images" enabled in the browser options? And even if you have "good" 3g, that doesn't always mean the browser will be lightning fast, either.
    07-24-12 02:31 PM
    Not a silly question really, but yes, 'load images' is selected. I realize that even with great signal it might happen that images won't load, but more than not it does happen that reception messes with it at the best of times, but it doesn't seem to be the problem in this case.
    07-24-12 02:35 PM
    I don't have the OP's problem, and here is what I have checked in my browser options:

load images, enable JavaScript, Block Popups, Enable Embedded Media, accept Cookies, Enable WebSockets
    07-24-12 02:37 PM
    I was experiencing the same thing and I went to the home screen, held down the Alt key and pressed lglg and that gave me the Event log, cleared that and voila my browser was back to normal again.
    Deanig_12 likes this.
    01-05-13 11:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD