Good afternoon!

Had a question for my fellow crackberrians, I'm with Rogers and picked up my Torch yesterday. It's a beautiful device and I'm noticing the bezel is much darker than I was expecting, (More of a gun metal gray) I'm actually quite happy with the darker bezel.

My question is for people on Telus and Bell, as well as AT&T customers. Is your 9800 bezel a dark gray or more of a silver. After looking through several reviews on YouTube with AT&T customers it seems as if the US version had a silver bezel.

Only productive comments please, thanks in advance!
    10-02-10 04:55 PM
    They're all the same.. Just learned that recently! (check out the link)
    Enjoy the Torch.. It's fracking awesome!!
    Hmm.. Link not working but anyways it was a Thread I started called "which carrier has the all black 9800"
    Last edited by Mikey52; 10-02-10 at 05:02 PM.
    10-02-10 04:58 PM
    They're all the same.. Just learned that recently! (check out the link)
    Enjoy the Torch.. It's fracking awesome!!

http://forums.crackberry.com/f209/ca...9800-a-531622/
    Thanks Mikey52!

Those pictures seem to be quite deceiving!

BTW, You're right! It is awesome!!!
    10-02-10 05:01 PM
    Anytime! .. Oh! I guess the link worked.
    10-02-10 05:03 PM
    The pictures are deceiving...especially the ones on the Telus site which make it look like a silver. I like how it looks in gun metal grey. I'm sure eventually places like cnn.cn will have darker bezels etc for it.
    10-02-10 05:53 PM
    Good afternoon!

Had a question for my fellow crackberrians, I'm with Rogers and picked up my Torch yesterday. It's a beautiful device and I'm noticing the bezel is much darker than I was expecting, (More of a gun metal gray) I'm actually quite happy with the darker bezel.

My question is for people on Telus and Bell, as well as AT&T customers. Is your 9800 bezel a dark gray or more of a silver. After looking through several reviews on YouTube with AT&T customers it seems as if the US version had a silver bezel.

Only productive comments please, thanks in advance!
    You are right!!.....heres a picture and yes i did compare the two with low light and high and the 9800 is more of a gun metal....maybe the telus one's are sliver..

Yfrog Image : yfrog.com/ngimg0813prj
    10-02-10 05:58 PM
    Ya there all the same color, went by all the carriers today just to browse wasnt really looking for the color more so wiggle. but yeah all the same color. Loving this phone by the way!!!
    10-02-10 06:25 PM
    Depends on the lighting too. I love this colour though. Dark chrome is just plain gorgeous.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-02-10 07:06 PM
    I am so glad it's the gunmetal bezel. I had the Tour in gunmetal bezel and compared to my friends' Tours in the silver bezel and I prefer the gunmetal so much more. It's a lot more sleek.
    10-02-10 08:53 PM
    I have an AT&T Torch and a Telus Torch. They are identical, except the American one has the word "TORCH" plastered across the back I don't like the way it looks. You all know what the Canadian version has on the back. It's very discreet and tasteful.
    10-04-10 12:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD