I got my Torch replaced last night. The keyboard is better but I wonder if I made a mistake. I didn't have any issues with my previous Torch other than the keyboard being bad. With my new Torch, I'm having problems with Youtube. I get "Server Error" a lot. My previous one didn't have any issues with Youtube. Browsing the internet on my current Torch is slower than my previous one. I re-loaded the OS last night. Both are running the same OS. Any suggestions?
    01-15-11 02:00 PM
    An update. I called Rogers and they refresh my line. Youtube was working for awhile but the problem came back. I switched to WiFi and there are no problems playing Youtube vidoes on WiFi. Is this a network issue or an OS issue? I'm on .246.

Thanks.
    01-16-11 01:55 PM
    I got my Torch replaced last night. The keyboard is better but I wonder if I made a mistake. I didn't have any issues with my previous Torch other than the keyboard being bad. With my new Torch, I'm having problems with Youtube. I get "Server Error" a lot. My previous one didn't have any issues with Youtube. Browsing the internet on my current Torch is slower than my previous one. I re-loaded the OS last night. Both are running the same OS. Any suggestions?
    have you done the update from the stock OS on that Torch? I found mine more stable with the upgrade and Im running the leaked OS on my Torch and I LOVE it.
    01-20-11 10:34 AM
    have you done the update from the stock OS on that Torch? I found mine more stable with the upgrade and Im running the leaked OS on my Torch and I LOVE it.

No I haven't. I was told by Rogers there's a 3G issue in my area. It's been like that for almost 2 weeks. I will call them back tomorrow to see if they fixed it. I don't believe it's a 3G issue. RIM told me to call Rogers for the APN settings. Why would I need that? Isn't everything configured on all Blackberries since I have a Rogers Torch?
    01-20-11 11:30 AM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD