I purchased the torch on launch day and I had it for about five days and I returned it bc I was expecting more from the phone.
    After going back to the 9700 I really missed the torch form factor, the way your able to easily go from touchscreen to physical is great. I also missed the bigger screen.
    This time I was even more exited to come back to the torch. Again I love the form factor, I love the bigger screen, OS 6 is awesome(needs a lil work, but with all the updates that are coming out fast I'm pretty sure it will only get better), the battery is pretty good(lasts waaaayyyy longer than what my 3g and 3gs did), its simple to use and last but not least, its a BB.
    Now, after a couple of days,I have also found some things I'm again bummed about. The quality of the phone is not what you would expect. After only six days I have the WIGGLE. OMG. Sooo annoying. When I first got it I thought yes, mine has no wiggle, but too bad soo sad. Imma keep it, but an otterbox and if it helps I will keep it if not rtn.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-09-10 09:20 AM
    "There's an old saying in Tennessee � I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee � that says, fool me once, shame on � shame on you. Fool me � you can't get fooled again."

-George W. Bush-
    09-09-10 09:29 AM
    I don't want to sound unsympathetic but how much in-store testing did you do with the second device before you left the store?
    09-09-10 05:31 PM
    "There's an old saying in Tennessee � I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee � that says, fool me once, shame on � shame on you. Fool me � you can't get fooled again."

-George W. Bush-
    You know what they say - A troll in a forum probably still lives with his mom and is still a virgin. Describes 67Tucker perfectly
    09-09-10 05:49 PM
    You know what they say - A troll in a forum probably still lives with his mom and is still a virgin. Describes 67Tucker perfectly
    Actually, I'm staying with your mother until I get back my feet.
    09-09-10 05:51 PM
    Well you just continue to shoot your creditability to he!! don't you. How do you expect people to take you seriously. Then you complain when people accuse you of starting trouble or trolling. Seriously dude, get a life.
    09-09-10 06:14 PM
    Well you just continue to shoot your creditability to he!! don't you. How do you expect people to take you seriously. Then you complain when people accuse you of starting trouble or trolling. Seriously dude, get a life.
    Why on earth would I care if you take me seriously?
    09-09-10 06:22 PM
    Again, only pointing to the fact that your an immature, intellectuality challenged individual that has nothing better to do than start trouble on forums. This is likely because you are inept at cultivating real life relationships, or standing up for yourself in actual face to face situations. Don't come here and try to act like your a tough guy just to make yourself feel substantiated.
    09-09-10 06:41 PM
    @ Calotag... stick with the devil you know.. the 9700..
    and wait for the 9780 which is coming soon anyway
    09-09-10 06:46 PM
    Again, only pointing to the fact that your an immature, intellectuality challenged individual that has nothing better to do than start trouble on forums. This is likely because you are inept at cultivating real life relationships, or standing up for yourself in actual face to face situations. Don't come here and try to act like your a tough guy just to make yourself feel substantiated.
    Wow! That online psychology course that you're taking is really paying off!
    09-09-10 07:06 PM
    That's rich, dude. What a freaking LOOSER!!!!
    09-09-10 07:15 PM
    Another typical CB thread of late. Starts with a simple BB story then the name calling and flameing and soon it reads like a middle school playground.
    09-09-10 07:15 PM
    Another typical CB thread of late. Starts with a simple BB story then the name calling and flameing and soon it reads like a middle school playground.
    as a Citizen of RSN
    nothing compares to this..
    09-09-10 07:18 PM
    You're a piece of work, man. NO ONE takes you seriously. You obviously don't get the attention you need so you come here.
    I guess the cliche' that "negative attention beats no attention" holds true.
    You obviously had your azz kicked to much in school.
    Not tough to figure out why
    09-09-10 07:20 PM
    You're a piece of work, man. NO ONE takes you seriously. You obviously don't get the attention you need so you come here.
    I guess the cliche' that "negative attention beats no attention" holds true.
    You obviously had your azz kicked to much in school.
    Not tough to figure out why
    You figured me out too? that class must be really be full!
    09-09-10 07:32 PM
    Lol @ this thread in general.

Sucks you still don't like the Torch. Its too bad the wiggle is going to kill you. Shame, really..

09-09-10 07:48 PM
    I wouldn't get too obsessed over the wiggle. If it gets to be an actual problem and not just a worry, you've got a year warranty to get it replaced.

It would have been one comment if you guys wouldn't take the bait. Trust me, you won't belittle or shame someone off of the internet. Click on a Troller's name, go to View Public Profile, click on User lists and select Add to Ignore List. They will no longer bother you and you will no longer derail the thread for them. When they stop getting these reactions they are looking for, maybe they'll find somewhere else...
    09-09-10 08:12 PM
    It would have been one comment if you guys wouldn't take the bait. Trust me, you won't belittle or shame someone off of the internet. Click on a Troller's name, go to View Public Profile, click on User lists and select Add to Ignore List. They will no longer bother you and you will no longer derail the thread for them. When they stop getting these reactions they are looking for, maybe they'll find somewhere else...
    Oh, don't get all pretentious on me Sonic, I have seen you go after them too.
    09-09-10 08:21 PM
    Hey imagine a bunch of adults acting like 5 year olds...really, this is getting old hat anymore...I would ignore most, but there wouldn't be much crackberry anymore...

Whatever happened to people having banter in a civil way? Is that past the majority here?

09-09-10 09:12 PM
    Sorry guys but I couldn't take it anymore. I had to get a phone for now and not wait to go through several phones to get to the one. I returned the torch, this is time is final. I will definitely miss it. It has a lot of great things. Is a great phone, but has a lil bit of issues that were deal breakers for me, unfortunately.
    I really wish all of you torch owners the best. I really hope that the torch only gets better from here. I hope RIM doesn't give up this new line of devices and maybe I'll come to torch forums when torch 2 comes out!

09-09-10 10:21 PM
    Congratulations to the OP for finally picking up a phone that suits his/her needs..

http://forums.crackberry.com/f99/iph...newbie-527174/
    09-09-10 10:35 PM
    Congratulations to the OP for finally picking up a phone that suits his/her needs..

http://forums.crackberry.com/f99/iph...newbie-527174/
    LOL, we should start a pool... I've got 7 days...
    09-09-10 11:10 PM
    +1 On That!
    09-09-10 11:23 PM
    +1 On That!
    I don't start them, but I will finish them.
    09-09-10 11:28 PM
    i'm on the pool..
    my bet is 9 days. =)
    09-10-10 07:59 AM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD