06-03-11 02:42 PM
    Looks very nice I can't wait !
    06-03-11 03:55 PM
    Come on , AT&T... Get it out there

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-03-11 04:39 PM
    At&t shud not exclusively get this lol
    06-03-11 05:16 PM
    Exclusively to AT&T and enters field trial late next week.

Looking like an early to mid August release. I'll have pics when mine gets here...

PG
    06-03-11 09:12 PM
    Exclusively to AT&T and enters field trial late next week.

Looking like an early to mid August release. I'll have pics when mine gets here...

PG
    BlackBerry Bold 9930, BlackBerry Torch 9850 (monaco) both headed to Sprint! | CrackBerry.com
    06-04-11 01:48 AM
    No offense but why two different radios? I like having a true world phone. Most of Europe and Asia are on GSM, yes?

06-04-11 12:49 PM
    No offense but why two different radios? I like having a true world phone. Most of Europe and Asia are on GSM, yes?

it's also going to Sprint.
    06-04-11 04:33 PM
    it's also going to Sprint.
    I think he is referring to Torch2 Slider that looks just like the Torch1 will be going to AT&T only, at least in the US. Torch 9850, and 9860, (Monaco and Monza) which will be all touch should be going to all other carriers in the US. Bold should go to all too. Guess RIM stupidly went into an exclusive agreement with AT&T for the Torch like they did with Verizon on the Storm line. RIM would have sold so many more Torches and Storms in the US had they not been dumb. Hopefully RIM learned their lesson and Torch2 will be last exclusive in the US.
    06-04-11 08:54 PM
    Can someone download this to youtube so I can view the video? Tia

06-04-11 10:30 PM
    no torch fun for people on other carriers yet again. at&t does it again and gets to keep the torch 2 as exclusive.at&t customers rejoice! torch lovers are getting a treat with the new torch 2. be happy.
    06-06-11 09:27 PM
    Awesome preview. I usually think engadget is pretty bland, but this was a very professional preview of the new torch. Looks great!
    06-07-11 10:37 AM
    I couldn't descide on which of the upcoming blackberries I wanted between the new bold or the torch 2. But after seeing this preview, bring on the torch 2!
    06-07-11 10:52 PM
    It made sense at the time that the T1 was exclusive as AT&T sells more RIM than any other US carrier and that it was developed in partnership with AT&T, a GSM carrier.

06-08-11 02:05 AM
    amazing video recording - im impressed with the HD recording! I caNT WAIT!
    06-12-11 01:07 PM
    Maybe Blackberry users are accustomed to settling for less... How does that look impressive to anyone. As a Torch owner I cannot fathom how RIM saw it fit to not update the design. This bloated clamshell design was outdated a year ago. To release a follow up device with now hardware design changes is not even on Par with industry status quo ...
    06-13-11 11:28 AM
    Why not get a Bold 9900 then? It's much thinner and still has a qwerty. I think the Torch 2 is one of the nicest slider phones I've seen. Sure it's a little thick but it's hard to make a thin slider.

Moto Droid 2 - 13.7 mm
    Samsung Epic 4G - 14.2 mm
    Blackberry Torch 2 - 14.6 mm
    HP Palm Pre 3 - 16 mm

It doesn't seem too far off from the others. When you have a smaller device, it's harder to fit components in. Naturally, the Moto and Samsung have much larger screens and can thin out. I don't know what's up with the HP though....
    06-13-11 09:26 PM
    If you don't like it, I agree that you should move on. The slider is a design departure for RIM which has traditionally released the bar form factor. Early indications are that the slider has been improved and that the keyboard has been changed as well in addtion to the internal changes. The bedazzled battery cover I am not so sure about.

06-15-11 06:21 AM
    I can't wait to see this in person
    07-07-11 02:07 PM
    Join the club. We may be seeing the middle of next month.

07-07-11 07:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD