Ok guys/gals I'm looking to get a theme for my Torch and I'm looking for clean and stylish ones. Doesn't matter if its paid as long as its worth it.. I've heard of TINT and I like it but before I buy it I would like to see if there are any other ones out there that can top it. I know I know, some of you maybe thing that I should check out the themes section but the list is too long and wanted it to be narrowed down and wanted to see what your oppinions are on what you think are the Top 5 or 10 themes. Thanks for your input! Appreciated!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-08-11 11:45 PM
    The birds by MMMOOO, free in Appworld

02-09-11 01:05 AM

I don't know why I like this theme so much, but I do. Available from here
    02-09-11 04:13 AM
    Also if i may you may want to check out the Reflect7 Carbon its clean and nice icons are stunning. I also using their !Apsire theme. check them out.
    02-09-11 07:39 AM
    I like this G-Droid 5.1 by GDK Designs
    Attachment 81213
    Theme = G-Droid 5.1 - Grey

I also like a few themes by Kirk Boragine

All free
    Last edited by pmccartney; 02-09-11 at 08:41 AM.
    02-09-11 08:39 AM
    FREE: B-black http://forums.crackberry.com/f220/fr...in-off-578714/

FREE: Slyder 9800 http://forums.crackberry.com/f220/fr...-theme-582897/

PAID: Impact_BounceBack http://forums.crackberry.com/f220/im...esigns-581603/

PAID: !Aspire !Aspire - OS6 Compatible on Multiple Devices! - Themes BlackBerry Software which is my fave of the day.

As a theme junkie user themes change on my phone at an almost daily rate. There are lots of fine free and paid themes in the forums these days. Enjoy.
    02-09-11 08:46 AM
    Any theme by BBT(tint, slate, metro) are all well made and have no bugs in them.
    02-09-11 09:17 AM
    TINT, SLATE, and METRO by bbt
    VERTIBERRY (premium)
    HTC Revolution

02-09-11 09:43 AM
    I love BBT's Tint and Slate.
    And I just got Tron by Staticfx - just a well done, fun theme.
    02-09-11 09:57 AM
    Only theme I've enjoyed on my Torch is the HTC Incredible.

And it's on sale for $.99 right now!
    htc Incredible - Themes BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store
    02-09-11 10:44 AM
    I currently have iReflect 7 Carbon on my torch and I am enjoying it very much.

I also like AKStock as a free theme, but would love it more if the tabs were gone.

AkStock - Themes BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store
    02-09-11 11:09 AM

Damn, I just bought it for $1.99 the day before! I should have waited another day. :P
    02-09-11 11:09 AM
    Stellar by RJ Design

iPhowned by The Theme Zone

TorchHtcFireCracker by Ethemes (ECruz)

Just a few I have handy to show.
    02-09-11 11:28 AM
    Is that the WeatherTrax app?
    02-09-11 12:21 PM
    Looks like berryweather with a different icon set.
    02-09-11 02:13 PM

I don't know why I like this theme so much, but I do. Available from here
    This is my favorite free theme.

My favorite paid them is bbt's TINT. I absolutely love it!
    02-09-11 03:07 PM
    I'm rather partial to the classics, thus my fondness for The Legend of Zelda theme.

02-09-11 03:56 PM

Bought this one and have a slight problem, how do I remove the banner on the top that is under the status bar, it seems to be blocking the clock.

02-09-11 06:02 PM
    Bought this one and have a slight problem, how do I remove the banner on the top that is under the status bar, it seems to be blocking the clock.

You mean with the 6 drop down icons? Tap the top left of the screen to hide the dock.
    02-09-11 06:29 PM
    You mean with the 6 drop down icons? Tap the top left of the screen to hide the dock.
    Thanks! Ok another issue why can't I use the trackpad as well to navigate. With the brutal weather at where I live I'm wearing gloves when I go out and that's when the trackpad become handy. Is it a common issue or is it something that is missing from the theme?

02-10-11 09:33 AM
    Thanks! Ok another issue why can't I use the trackpad as well to navigate. With the brutal weather at where I live I'm wearing gloves when I go out and that's when the trackpad become handy. Is it a common issue or is it something that is missing from the theme?

The theme creator wanted to give it a more touch screen feel to it so trackpad navigation wasn't added since the HTC Incredible doesn't have a trackpad. I agree, kind of a bummer when you don't want to or can't use the screen.
    02-10-11 10:28 AM
    my vote in on the Reflect Carbon 7.
    02-10-11 10:55 AM
    That bar is my one issue with the theme. It's all messed up for me (icons don't match the apps they launch). Been meaning to email the dev about that...
    02-10-11 11:05 AM
    That bar is my one issue with the theme. It's all messed up for me (icons don't match the apps they launch). Been meaning to email the dev about that...
    Really? Mine works correctly. I've set it to Messages, SMS, Twitter, Facebook, BBM, Calendar. I think Messages, FB and Calendar are the only predefined ones.
    02-10-11 12:20 PM
    Not to toot my own horn, but I've tried many paid and free themes, and lately I've been stuck on my 8 Apps Theme. The version I use is a custom version I made in post #24. Very simple, very quick and has trackpad navigation.
    02-10-11 01:43 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD