I don't know how true this is BUT, my former boss is a district manager for a tmobile authorzed dealer and he told me all the corp heads had a meeting with Blackberry (RIM) whatever and Tmobile is getting the TORCH!!! Like I said I dnt know how true this is But he told me about a few other phones ahead of time and tmobile did get release them!! If this is true I will ****** trade my torch in soo quick!! I feel cheated paying tmobile 96 buks a month for this 3g data plan and I can use it on my torch!! #EWW hey follow me on twitter I need tecch ppl to chat with.. @talleyban23

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by Crucial_Xtreme; 09-19-10 at 09:09 PM. Reason: Language
    09-19-10 07:16 PM
    "Former" boss, eh?

09-19-10 07:21 PM
    Idk but when i updated my torch to .225 my network was selected as t-mobile before i put my sim back in. weird?
    09-19-10 07:35 PM
    "Former" boss, eh?

Yea former boss!! I used to work for tmobile then I quit and now I work for boost mobile!! Lucky me my new job is 2mins away from my old job at tmobile! So he still looks out for me!

09-19-10 07:39 PM
    Idk but when i updated my torch to .225 my network was selected as t-mobile before i put my sim back in. weird?
    Hopefully its a sign that tmobile reaLly is geTting it! My network options are always tmobile 2gh and ATT 2g and 3g

09-19-10 07:42 PM
    Not to hijack this thread, but is anyone surprised the swear filter did not edit the OPs post.
    09-19-10 08:30 PM
    Of course, it is sheer conjecture but AT&T would not have entered into a development relationship with RIM if there was a possibility that TMO would be able to sell the Torch. The 9700 released by TMO and RIM were within a week of each other last November. All we have to rely on is heresay or anecdotal evidence from the OP. He could be right but wouldn't there have been a news leak already in one of the reliable blogs who verifies their sources? I guess that we will see on February 13, 2011.
    09-19-10 09:10 PM
    The 9700 released by TMO and RIM were within a week of each other???? Hmm but jcp007, good point with the blog site leak thing. I mean who really knows but rim anyway I'm just hoping this is true!!

09-19-10 09:21 PM
    Not to hijack this thread, but is anyone surprised the swear filter did not edit the OPs post.
    Sorry to be an ***** but what's OP?

09-19-10 09:23 PM
    Sorry to be an ***** but what's OP?

OP stands for Original Poster? i think.
    i maybe wrong
    09-19-10 09:33 PM
    OP = original poster.
    09-19-10 09:43 PM
    OP stands for Original Poster? i think.
    i maybe wrong
    Lmao ooooo welll duhhh me!!! Well they sure filtered it after he or she said something hahahahhah #score!

09-19-10 10:14 PM
    if the torch is released to T mobile... then at least you will enjoy and use the UMA capability of the phone
    09-19-10 10:29 PM
    Tmobile is getting the TORCH!!!
    Great, a whole new group of people that can post pointless threads bit@hing about the 9800...

09-19-10 10:33 PM
    Great, a whole new group of people that can post pointless threads bit@hing about the 9800...

if its so pointless then dont read it and dont comment. no ones needs your opinion. the point of this site is exactly what we are doing, having discussions. the people who want to will comment and if people dont they just dont comment duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! effin loser
    09-20-10 01:04 PM
    if its so pointless then dont read it and dont comment. no ones needs your opinion. the point of this site is exactly what we are doing, having discussions. the people who want to will comment and if people dont they just dont comment duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! effin loser
    Purely meant as a joke - but thanks for the laugh
    09-20-10 01:12 PM
    I hope T-Mobile does get it or something better because Im not to sure about getting an android.
    09-20-10 02:19 PM
    I hope T-Mobile does get it or something better because Im not to sure about getting an android.
    ive heard good things about droid. hmm but im not an app person so i guess blackberry is more suitable.
    09-20-10 04:14 PM
    It's pretty easy to enable UMA on an unlocked AT&T 9800 for t-mobile.

if the torch is released to T mobile... then at least you will enjoy and use the UMA capability of the phone
    09-20-10 05:57 PM
    It's pretty easy to enable UMA on an unlocked AT&T 9800 for t-mobile.
    hey ive enabled the uma on my 9800 is it free? ive read some forums and half the ppl say it is and the other half say they get charged.. i have unlimited data lan on tmobile with 500 mins
    09-29-10 12:44 PM
    hey ive enabled the uma on my 9800 is it free? ive read some forums and half the ppl say it is and the other half say they get charged.. i have unlimited data lan on tmobile with 500 mins
    yes, it's free.
    09-29-10 02:05 PM
    It uses your plan minutes.

09-29-10 02:10 PM
    It uses your plan minutes.
    This is correct and wrong

yes, it's free.
    This is wrong and correct.

T-Mobile did a have a Hot-Spot at home plan which gave customers free and unlimited UMA talk time. As long as you had UMA you could talk for free. Since then T-Mobile has got rid of the plan. With that being said. Some people that have the old plan still do not get charged for it, those that do not have old plan, and it's no longer available, you will get charged for using UMA.
    Last edited by mjneid; 09-29-10 at 03:59 PM.
    09-29-10 02:14 PM
    This is correct and wrong
    WTF are you on about? He didn't know what UMA was, do you honestly think he has the hotspot at home addon? Jesus!

IT USES YOUR PLAN MINUTES. There is no additional charge to use UMA other than your plan minutes.

will get charged for using UMA.
    BOLLOCKS
    Last edited by xandermac; 09-29-10 at 02:25 PM.
    09-29-10 02:17 PM
    I don't know how true this is BUT, my former boss is a district manager for a tmobile authorzed dealer and he told me all the corp heads had a meeting with Blackberry (RIM) whatever and Tmobile is getting the TORCH!!! Like I said I dnt know how true this is But he told me about a few other phones ahead of time and tmobile did get release them!! If this is true I will ****** trade my torch in soo quick!! I feel cheated paying tmobile 96 buks a month for this 3g data plan and I can use it on my torch!! #EWW hey follow me on twitter I need tecch ppl to chat with.. @talleyban23

I'm not quite following what your saying here. You're currently on Tmobile with an unlocked Torch..but if Tmobile releases their own Torch you're gonna trade it in cuz your being cheated paying them $96/month? Just trying to grasp what you're saying here
    09-29-10 02:22 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD