Why do you guys even respond to him when you know what the thread is about? You keep feeding him more and more in every thread and then argue about him in every one of his threads. It's almost amusing seeing the same people cry about him over and over, yet they contribute to his responses. I don't get it. Carry on though, this could get entertaining.
    09-11-10 01:29 PM
    It's weird to think this is actually a pursuit in someone's life. Could you imagine actually knowing someone who does that with their time.
    09-11-10 01:30 PM
    It's weird to think this is actually a pursuit in someone's life. Could you imagine actually knowing someone who does that with their time.
    What, people who like to tick other people off? Yea, I know plenty of them, they are called politicians.
    09-11-10 01:31 PM
    What, people who like to tick other people off? Yea, I know plenty of them, they are called politicians.
    Very true.
    09-11-10 01:33 PM
    Very true.
    On that, we can agree.
    09-11-10 01:41 PM
    This isn't the pursuit, it's the diversion from the pursuit.
    09-11-10 01:43 PM
    Ya and they'll be back after a security breach or an exec gets tired of using the TS for emails.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I agree stop feeding the troll vote to close post
    09-11-10 01:58 PM
    madlaw .. u seriously need a life .. like **** go out and get some air ... i think uve done enough googling for one month searching "torch sucks" or something

just because the iphone sucks .. doesnt mean you have to take it out on the Torch...

grow some nuts
    09-11-10 02:23 PM
    Play Nice, Be Helpful, and have Respect!

This means keep the language clean, keep your posts polite, and don�t get into arguments over dumb things. If somebody responds to a thread you posted in poor fashion, ignore it, and the moderation team will quickly clean it up (you can always message or email a moderator at any time if you observe anything that is in poor taste/against the rules). Think back to what your parentals and teachers used to lecture - if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all.

Always remember that we are all unique and at different levels here - some of us are experienced BlackBerry users and forum junkies, while others are just starting out. If you�re on the experienced side, have patience for those just joining in on the fun and be helpful. With a little patience and a little help they won�t be newbies for long. Also remember that it is our differences that keeps this place interesting. If everyone was from the same place and at the same experience level it would be boring. This is a worldwide community united by a common interest - our love, or addiction as some would call it, for the BlackBerry!
    09-11-10 02:58 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD