09-11-10 10:44 AM
    Ya and they'll be back after a security breach or an exec gets tired of using the TS for emails.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-11-10 10:49 AM
    A fed troll is a dead troll. Please don't feed the trolls.

09-11-10 10:51 AM
    Edit, consumers represent 80% of new subscribers and over 50% of total subscribers. RIM's focus is changing.

"The subscriber base has grown steadily over the last couple of quarters, and in Q1 approximately 80 percent of net new [subscriptions] came from non-enterprise customers," Balsillie said. "These customers now represent over half of the total BlackBerry subscriber account base."
    Last edited by xandermac; 09-11-10 at 10:57 AM.
    09-11-10 10:52 AM
    I could care less, I bought my phone for me, and I am very happy with my TORCH I just hope they keep making them and developing the platform.
    09-11-10 10:54 AM
    For those who think battery doesn't matter.

"MADLAW1071 (android newbie) Been having battery issues....charged to 100% overnight. Took it off the charger this morning, got ready for my workout and 10 minutes later without touching the phone it was already down to 94%. Took it to the gym and listened to pandora for 1 hour 15 minutes. The battery was down to 65% exactly 2 hours after unplug. No calls, no surfing(other than pandora), no gps.
    Taking the phone back to BB today to swap out for another."

"If I have to carry two batteries in order to make it thru one work day I will simply return the phone and leave Sprint. Hopefully there is a fix before my 30 day trial is up because I absolutely love."

"I made it 7 1/2 hours today before I needed to recharge. 2 short voice calls, light texting, no surfing, and 2 emails polling every 15 minutes. This is unacceptable that I cannot make it thru a."

It seems he also has Exchange Server/Email issues and signal problems. Poor fella, might be time to try a real phone.

http://forum.androidcentral.com/sear...earchid=601233

Or is it just buyers remorse fueling his desire to validate his poor buying decision? Or that he wasted his upgrade on an iRoid and can't get a 9800 even tho he really wants one.

"I am upgrade eligible in late August. Looking for comeback to Blackberry after 18 up and down months with the Tilt. Don't wanna give up the touch screen but longing for the stability and ease of use of the BB. Lots of rumours awhile ago about the supposed BB "Magnum". Anything definitive out there?
    Message Edited by madlaw1071 on 06-26-2009 07:48:20 AM"

Any news on Blackberry "Magnum"? - AT&T Wireless Community

Rocksolid iRoid device you bought there, Son. Dumbass.
    Last edited by xandermac; 09-11-10 at 11:34 AM.
    09-11-10 11:07 AM
    But that is typical of Droid devices for several reasons. An exchange will do nothing.

09-11-10 11:09 AM
    Try using a touch screen to compose a long email...my colleague who used iphone4 exchange activesysn for office email gave it up and went back to a curve after one week...reasons: it is so unproductive and took me so long to compose long emails, my recipients said emails received with lot of typos but worst, some of my emails were not sent..

09-11-10 11:24 AM
    I could care less, I bought my phone for me, and I am very happy with my TORCH I just hope they keep making them and developing the platform.
    Exactly. Still don't understand what this has to do with anyone here caring about sales amounts. OP's grabbing at straws for attention. Poor little fellow.
    09-11-10 11:41 AM
    This = less communication and more app downloading/game playing resulting in less productivity.

09-11-10 11:44 AM
    This reminds me so much of Beatles vs. Stones when I was a kid... As for me, I look at the Androids and the iPhones, and I think they are VERY cool machines, with great visuals and amazing capabilities. Do they do what I need? No. I have thumbs the size of dinner plates, so I'm hoping the physical keyboard NEVER goes out of style... I've had my Torch for 3 weeks now, and I am having quite the love affair with it. Whatever the specs are, it does wonderful things and I am finding more and more great features every day. It is a great piece of machinery!
    09-11-10 12:09 PM
    This reminds me so much of Beatles vs. Stones when I was a kid... As for me, I look at the Androids and the iPhones, and I think they are VERY cool machines, with great visuals and amazing capabilities. Do they do what I need? No. I have thumbs the size of dinner plates, so I'm hoping the physical keyboard NEVER goes out of style... I've had my Torch for 3 weeks now, and I am having quite the love affair with it. Whatever the specs are, it does wonderful things and I am finding more and more great features every day. It is a great piece of machinery!
    I'm with you on that one. My previous favorite phone was my Treo Pro -- touchscreen, physical portrait kb. The screen was shrinking, though. (Can't be my eyes. <grin>) I've seen comments, in this thread & others, about how BB is perfect, [insert OS/phone name] isn't. If the guys at xda-developers had their Android build for the Tilt2 complete, I might never have tried the Torch. There are a lot of great possibilities out there. And what it comes down to is what works best for "me" -- whoever "me" might be. I have friends who are avid iPhone lovers, without being fanboys. I have a friend who pointed me toward BB, then decided an Xperia X10 worked best for her. I came from several flavors of WM & Android (loved 'em all) -- the Torch works better for me. In every case...AWESOME! The best phone is always what works for "me".
    09-11-10 12:35 PM

"MADLAW1071 (android newbie) Been having battery issues....charged to 100% overnight. Took it off the charger this morning, got ready for my workout and 10 minutes later without touching the phone it was already down to 94%. Took it to the gym and listened to pandora for 1 hour 15 minutes. The battery was down to 65% exactly 2 hours after unplug. No calls, no surfing(other than pandora), no gps.

"If I have to carry two batteries in order to make it thru one work day I will simply return the phone and leave Sprint. Hopefully there is a fix before my 30 day trial is up because I absolutely love."

"I made it 7 1/2 hours today before I needed to recharge. 2 short voice calls, light texting, no surfing, and 2 emails polling every 15 minutes. This is unacceptable that I cannot make it thru a."

It seems he also has Exchange Server/Email issues and signal problems. Poor fella, might be time to try a real phone.

Or is it just buyers remorse fueling his desire to validate his poor buying decision? Or that he wasted his upgrade on an iRoid and can't get a 9800 even tho he really wants one.

"I am upgrade eligible in late August. Looking for comeback to Blackberry after 18 up and down months with the Tilt. Don't wanna give up the touch screen but longing for the stability and ease of use of the BB. Lots of rumours awhile ago about the supposed BB "Magnum". Anything definitive out there?

Gave my daughter my At&T upgrade since I knew I wouldn't be buying a Torch. I will have another upgrade in a few months. I am trying Sprint and the Epic for 30 days. If you hadn't cherry picked my posts you would've seen that I love the Epic but for the battery and calendar sync. Both problems have been fixed by taking advantage of the plethora of android apps out there.

You also demonstrated that I am far from a troll with the quote of mine from 2009. Thanks for clearing that up.
    09-11-10 12:47 PM

Name calling? what are you 12?
    09-11-10 12:50 PM
    Name calling? what are you 12?
    You thrive off this don't you? What is it that drives you to come stir the sh*t in this forum? Do you feel better about yourself when you upset people by trying to convince us all that you know better than us?

Go away - try to make some friends instead of making people hate you. It's better for you in the long run.
    09-11-10 01:05 PM
    You thrive off this don't you? What is it that drives you to come stir the sh*t in this forum? Do you feel better about yourself when you upset people by trying to convince us all that you know better than us?

Go away - try to make some friends instead of making people hate you. It's better for you in the long run.
    Why do you get upset over cell phones? It's just a phone. I am merely sharing information with other like minded people. That's the point of a forum. If you don't like my posts, please skip them for all of our sakes.
    09-11-10 01:06 PM

You really hate someone for their choice in cell phones? Lighten up, please.
    09-11-10 01:08 PM
    Why do you get upset over cell phones? It's just a phone. I am merely sharing information with other like minded people. That's the point of a forum. If you don't like my posts, please skip them for all of our sakes.
    I'm not upset - I pity you. You are pathetic coming here just to try and upset people. Here's what you have "contributed" to this forum:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f209/cn...ch-rim-518628/
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f209/ri...oundup-518981/
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f209/t-...-sales-526338/
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f209/th...-matte-527579/
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f209/sp...e-been-514860/
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f209/2n...uality-512674/
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f209/ph...sensus-508702/
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f209/cn...ssions-508729/
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f209/to...uccess-509547/
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f209/ph...t-10-a-512217/
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f209/98...ctions-508546/

You obviously have some need for attention or maybe just need to convince yourself that you made the right choice with some other phone.
    09-11-10 01:11 PM
    I second that pity, besides he already said in another thread that he does it because he likes to irritate strangers. Nice life.
    09-11-10 01:13 PM
    I still don't get your point. If you don't like my posts why invest so much time and energy in them? This is an open forum with diverging points of view. I'm sure you can find another place where only people who share your opinions hang out.
    09-11-10 01:14 PM
    I second that pity, besides he already said in another thread that he does it because he likes to irritate strangers. Nice life.
    You guys make it so easy.
    09-11-10 01:15 PM
    I still don't get your point. If you don't like my posts why invest so much time and energy in them? This is an open forum with diverging points of view. I'm sure you can find another place where only people who share your opinions hang out.
    Maybe you should take your own advice.
    09-11-10 01:16 PM
    Maybe you should take your own advice.
    Why? I've never tried to tell someone else what to think or post unlike you. My opinions are shared by many people here that is perfectly obvious. You are the one that seems to be unhappy and trying to control the content of this forum.
    09-11-10 01:18 PM
    Why? I've never tried to tell someone else what to think or post unlike you. My opinions are shared by many people here that is perfectly obvious. You are the one that seems to be unhappy and trying to control the content of this forum.
    You're hilarious. All I said was you're pathetic for what you do. I never said you couldn't do it. You twist each of my statements and put words in my mouth to suit your needs.

Once again: I pity you.
    09-11-10 01:21 PM
    You're hilarious. All I said was you're pathetic for what you do. I never said you couldn't do it. You twist each of my statements and put words in my mouth to suit your needs.

Once again: I pity you.
    Sorry, truly. I've never attacked anyone on this site for their views and don't understand why you and 2 or 3 others feel the need to do so. Once again, if you don't like what I post, PLEASE skip it.
    09-11-10 01:27 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD