Hello,

I just tried to update my torch to 337, but there was an error during the install and now my phone keeps rebooting when plugged into usb, when not plugged i would get the 507 error, as soon as i plug back in phone, it would start the endless rebooting process. I've upgraded many blackberry's before just not sure what i did wrong this time.

1. i used bbsak to wipe Torch, that went well
    2. also used bbsak to load 337. I made sure to delete the vendor file.
    3. during the install is when i got the error, forgot exactly what was said.
    3 unplugged phone and plugged it in and tried to use DM to update.
    4 DM found my bb, found the new software, and when clicked next to start the install i got an error msg saying application is not compatible with phone.
    5. downloaded the rogers 246. version, tried with DM again, this time the error msg was something about me not having an internet connection.
    6.Found the steps to restore a bricked berry. i went into apploader and loaded up the loader program, removed battery, plugged in phone and pressed next as soon as it found my pin.
    7.it found the software, i choose the files that i want to install, language packs, brickbreaker etc.
    8.it loads the application, i put battery back in, i get an error msg in the waiting for device to intialize stage. "application loader was unable to connect to your device"

Any other ideas? bbak wont see my phone, blackberry master control wont see my phone. jl cmdr wont see my phone.

Thanks
    11-11-10 08:34 AM
    11-11-10 10:41 AM
    use loader app that came with the file, pull battery, plug in phone and as you hit NEXT @ communication port window reinsert Battery and everything should load just fine...
    11-11-10 11:51 AM
    Rebrick your berry on purpose IE wipe it with bbsak again and try to load the os after

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-11-10 12:00 PM
    use loader app that came with the file, pull battery, plug in phone and as you hit NEXT @ communication port window reinsert Battery and everything should load just fine...
    I agree, try using app loader that came with the install. Avoid third party app and BB desktop manager commands.
    11-11-10 12:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD