Mine is a corporate phone. I just get tired of having to tell the BB every time I reboot it, and else times, that yes.. you have my permission to do that, for the same application.. I am looking to see if there is some option I am not aware of that will keep me from getting prompted. Every time I reboot, I have to give permission to about 8 apps, and many of them will ask 3-4 times.. Not that I reboot often. Still, I also get prompted every time I open certain apps, even if I am opening them for the 20th time. Any help appreciated!
    11-20-11 09:28 AM
    Options > Applications > Edit Permissions....

Then just set every permission to Allow and Save.

It should save them regardless of reboot......
    11-20-11 10:15 AM
    Man.. I could have sword I did that.. but will try it again and let you know..
    11-20-11 10:33 AM
    Interesting.. I just loaded .540 on the device. Was waiting for it to come back up so I could confirm/try your suggestion. It is now doing its initial sync with the cloud, and I notice one of the options to sync is "Application Permissions". Maybe I need to turn that off. I don't want it pulling app permissions from the clouds.. just from me.. Anyways.. will let you know.
    11-20-11 11:04 AM
    I go to options, 3rd party apps, and I just get a blank white screen. There is no option to go further on my phone and save/store permissions. Any ideas?
    11-20-11 01:24 PM
    Go to options, then start typing applications.

You'll see an option come up that says application management.

You can then go to each application and push blackberry button and choose Edit Default Permission. Set them all to allow and then save. If your not able to do this, then you certainly have a problem lol.
    11-20-11 02:00 PM
    No.. I go into application management, and there I have just a blank white screen. Nothing else..
    11-20-11 08:24 PM
    So which one did you go to? third party applications or application management?. They are two different screens.

options > device > application management, contains all installed applications, if it shows nothing, then reinstall the OS because the only assumption is that its corrupted.
    11-20-11 09:49 PM
    Ah.. I see.. K.. I can get there, but I am guessing my company has a security policy in place that prevents me from moving the permissions to allow. They are stuck on custom. When I try to move to Allow, they just move back to Custom. Bummer.
    11-20-11 10:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD