View Poll Results: What do you like to see on your landscape homescreen?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • A landscape version of the portrait homescreen.

7 58.33%
  • A today display.

2 16.67%
  • The landscape app screen (icon grid).

1 8.33%
  • Other preference (please post!).

2 16.67%
    As a theme developer and owner of a Storm2 I've been wondering about peoples opinions as to what works best on the homescreen when they tilt to landscape? Do you like to see the same portrait homescreen duplicated in landscape or perhaps a today display? I would be grateful for any input!

Russ.
    04-08-11 03:28 PM
    I like to see the homescreen. This is coming from someone who hardly uses landscape mode, only use it for web browsing and videos. Only time it is in landscape on the home screen is if I pick the phone up and it happens to be tilted.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-08-11 06:37 PM
    Personally, just a landscape view of the portrait homescreen. If the two offered different content that would throw me off quite a bit.
    04-08-11 06:52 PM
    I think for theme devs, you need to be creative with the extra option. offer one with a calender or task view on landscape. you could even go as far as making the homescreen options a nice scrolling feature in landscape (kinda like when you set icons to 1 column, but being creative). i don't design themes but thats my idea and thoughts.
    04-08-11 10:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD