What is the best themes for the torch 9800

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-31-11 04:14 AM
    its kind of hard to say since its all about what you like. I personally like the default RIM theme. I just change the background and I am done.

If you are more adventurous, go ahead and download RIM's Theme builder and create your own theme.

- Charles
    01-31-11 05:14 AM
    What is the best themes for the torch 9800
    Are you looking for free, or okay with a premium theme. (Providing you like it of course!)
    01-31-11 05:59 AM
    All of the themes including the most recent ones all seem to have a glitch or two as the theme builder is still a beta. However, there are some good ones. Try the Theme section in the App Store.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-31-11 06:04 AM
    Lots of fine themes in both the CrackBerry App Store and in the themes forum, BlackBerry Torch 9800 Themes - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com. There are great themes both free and paid to be had these days. All one need do is look around a bit and have some fun.
    01-31-11 07:16 AM
    Depends on what you like. Right now I have the NFL animated Green Bay Packers theme to get me in the mood for the Super Bowl.
    01-31-11 02:18 PM
    its kind of hard to say since its all about what you like. I personally like the default RIM theme. I just change the background and I am done.

If you are more adventurous, go ahead and download RIM's Theme builder and create your own theme.

- Charles
    + 1 since Aug 12 i have the default AT&T theme for most days..
    with a personalized wallpaper.. i'm a happy camper.
    i have changed the theme for a day or two ( like during the holidays) but i find the Default theme far better.. especially in terms of battery consumption.
    01-31-11 09:45 PM
    there is a new 3rd party version of the stock theme that has been tweaked. It reduces the banner size an adds transparent menus. Great them but I too until just now use only the stock theme...
    01-31-11 11:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD