I have the new BB Torch. I am having some issues with the texting. When I receive a message from someone who I have been chatting with it opens in the middle of the page, and that could mean it was 2 day ago. I have to scroll to the end or tap in the reply box and then scroll up to read the message.
    I know that there are a lot of people talking about this, and I know that there isn't a fix yet.
    But my problem is that I can not make a new chat with a person. I have had many BB's before and what I use to do is make a new chat each day so that all the messages with the same person are grouped by day, with the torch it won't allow me to make a new chat. When I go to make a new text, I enter the name and then when I go to type the message the entire history shows up. How do I make it so that I can make it into a new chat.
    I am a heavy texter and I would like to keep all my messages but separated when I make a new chat, I used to do this with the BB 8900.
    Is there anything that I can do to make it like that.
    11-04-10 06:57 PM
    11-04-10 07:18 PM
    All of these links above are related to the text messages opening in the middle of the chat. What I need to know is, how to make a new chat with a person, without deleting all the other text messages. Does anyone know how to do this, or know what I am talking about.
    11-05-10 06:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD