Multiple times I have selected Text Messages to Mark as Favorite and for a time it can be found on the Favorites screen but at some point it vanishes from there and again I go through the routine of reselecting it. What's up?
    12-08-10 05:27 AM
    I have had the same issue since launch. In Messages, select BB menu, Inbox Management, and then select Text Messages. This will still notify you of incoming messages.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-08-10 06:09 AM
    If I remember right, favorite get clear when you reboot your phone.
    12-08-10 09:59 AM
    If I remember right, favorite get clear when you reboot your phone.
    But why do *all* my other favs remain fixed (as should be the case)?

And now that I think of it I lose the "Text Messages" folder w/o a phone reboot.
    12-08-10 10:07 AM
    But why do *all* my other favs remain fixed (as should be the case)?

And now that I think of it I lose the "Text Messages" folder w/o a phone reboot.

same here.... I stoped trying... I just moved it to the top of my ALL folder and it's stayed there. that way, it's at the top and i dont need to go looking for it in a mess of icons. just swipe left or right once or twice to see it.
    12-08-10 10:18 AM
    Yep, I'm having the same issue. Have it one day in my favorites, then gone the next.
    12-08-10 10:23 AM
    If you reboot, Text Messages will not be in Favorites. A reboot will also rearrange your icons but Favorites should not be cleared.

If you rebooting due to app installation or removal, that icon will disappear. If installing, go to All and Mark as Favorite again.

I am not sure if the issue has been addressed in the most current OS release.
    12-08-10 10:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD