I can't seem to tether with my At&t Torch while using BB DM 6. There isn't a tethering option when the phone is connected.

Someone mentioned that At&t blocked this option unless you subscribe. The funny thing is that this phone is unlocked and used on Rogers. I do have a tethering option with Rogers. There isn't a problem with my 9700.

Can I unblock this 'block' on the Torch or is there another issue I'm missing here??
    09-29-10 11:49 AM
    I can't seem to tether with my At&t Torch while using BB DM 6. There isn't a tethering option when the phone is connected.

Someone mentioned that At&t blocked this option unless you subscribe. The funny thing is that this phone is unlocked and used on Rogers. I do have a tethering option with Rogers. There isn't a problem with my 9700.

Can I unblock this 'block' on the Torch or is there another issue I'm missing here??
    I'm tethering just fine on Rogers. Just setup a new dial up connection using your device as either a standard modem or a bluetooth modem and it works great. I find the speed much faster using a cable though (3.5 to 6 Mbps vs 1.5 to 2 Mbps on bluetooth)
    09-29-10 12:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD