Ya I can confirm that with my dealer too. They alreeady have in stock.

lol we all seem to have our own "dealers"
    Haha.. They don't call it "crack"berry for nothing!
    09-29-10 08:34 PM
    called my closest store (bowmanville) which is a small store and they have them in stock ready for me to buy 1st thing in the morn

as gelzz would say, that is some awesome sauce
    hahahahahah CAREY - AWESOME SAUCE it is !
    09-29-10 08:36 PM
    Ordered my Torch! Will have it in my hands tomorrow afternoon at the latest! Gotta love it when CSR's feed you bullcrap. Hands down the worst launch I've ever experienced but I'm excited to get it! Sorry for causing a commotion by making this, just wanted the word out there.
    09-29-10 08:37 PM
    hahahahahah CAREY - AWESOME SAUCE it is !

i figured you would like that
    09-29-10 09:07 PM
    lol **** yea lol
    09-29-10 09:16 PM
    How fired up is everyone that we're finally getting this tomorrow ??!!??
    09-29-10 09:18 PM
    Sooo DOP ! once i have it .. imma make my ringtone from Diplo from the commercial
    09-29-10 09:28 PM
    Ordered my Torch! Will have it in my hands tomorrow afternoon at the latest! Gotta love it when CSR's feed you bullcrap. Hands down the worst launch I've ever experienced but I'm excited to get it! Sorry for causing a commotion by making this, just wanted the word out there.
    Where'd you end up ordering from?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-29-10 10:12 PM
    my local futureshop in Etobicoke had Bell and Telus Torch's and no rogers ones either.

Who is this guy saying "internet misinformation"?? gimme a break. Its a fact. You do realize that retail outlets get games and movies a couple weeks before launch right? This is the same idea...
    09-29-10 10:24 PM
    i couldn't wait for the canadian retails/carriers to catch up. i got mine from AT&T within the first week of release. Unlocked and loaded 6.0.0.246 up a week or so back and it runs mint! i had no probs running it on telus. I'm impatient when having to wait for stuff! lol
    09-30-10 09:58 AM
    I picked one up from Telus in Lethbridge, Alberta this a.m.

LOVE it!
    09-30-10 12:43 PM
    Telus is activation only. No outright purchases. So nuts to them.
    09-30-10 03:31 PM
    my local futureshop in Etobicoke had Bell and Telus Torch's and no rogers ones either.

Who is this guy saying "internet misinformation"?? gimme a break. Its a fact. You do realize that retail outlets get games and movies a couple weeks before launch right? This is the same idea...
    I said internet misinformation. This board is full of it. The latest being that the Rogers Torch is not the same phone as the AT&T phone. Give us all a break, please.
    09-30-10 03:33 PM
    too many indians not enough cheifs ...
    09-30-10 04:10 PM
    Can anyone confirm which version of the OS their Telus Torch is running?
    09-30-10 07:03 PM
    To anyone asking, first I purchased the Torch from my local outlet, however they said the wait would be up to 5 months, as they never ever get phones in, and they've been waiting for the Iphone4 since April, for 10 people that probably will never get their phone, so I figured I'd call up to Calgary.

I called about 12 locations up in the north to see how many devices they had for Telus, and if they'd put one on hold for me. Anyone in this area should head up to either Best Buy, who had an astonishing 50 and hadn't sold a single one today, or Cross Iron Mills, who quoted me 30+ (They weren't too sure). In the end I called Tac Mobility, who put it on the side for me on Saturday when I make my trek up there to pick it up. All is well!
    09-30-10 07:19 PM
    My local corporate store received only 15 Torches, which judging from the lineup all sold in the first hour. They were selling phones without activation or renewal but only to people already with TELUS.
    09-30-10 08:38 PM
    Can anyone confirm which version of the OS their Telus Torch is running?
    It's running .246.. and it's awesome!
    09-30-10 08:57 PM
    Is there a difference between the Telus torch and the Rogers version.

Can i activate an unlocked Telus torch on my wife's rogers account?
    09-30-10 08:57 PM
    Is there a difference between the Telus torch and the Rogers version.

Can i activate an unlocked Telus torch on my wife's rogers account?
    There's no difference and yes you can. Enjoy!
    09-30-10 09:05 PM
    I heard on another topic that the Telus phones were running an older OS. Good to hear they are running .246

I will be picking mine up at 10:00 AM Friday morning. I would have picked up at 6:00 PM on the 30th but the line up was too large.
    10-01-10 01:23 AM
    246 and running great
    10-01-10 08:19 AM
    There's no difference and yes you can. Enjoy!
    i found one difference the Torch on Rogers has a slightly angled/raised keyboard compared to Telus (Between letters "G" and "H" are)

which i personally like more where as Telus Torch is completly flat...

For some reason Rogers always has better looking phones even though they are the same model
    Last edited by shuteyes; 10-01-10 at 09:53 AM.
    10-01-10 09:51 AM
    i found one difference the Torch on Rogers has a slightly angled/raised keyboard compared to Telus (Between letters "G" and "H" are)

which i personally like more where as Telus Torch is completly flat...

For some reason Rogers always has better looking phones even though they are the same model
    This makes absolutely no sense, why would an exact same model have different characteristics? My only thought is original manufacturer since there's reports of different Mexico builds as well as Turkish(or was it Hungarian?).
    10-01-10 09:55 AM
    Did you get it at a retail outlet or off the 'net, and how much?

i couldn't wait for the canadian retails/carriers to catch up. i got mine from AT&T within the first week of release. Unlocked and loaded 6.0.0.246 up a week or so back and it runs mint! i had no probs running it on telus. I'm impatient when having to wait for stuff! lol
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-01-10 10:06 AM
99 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD