Futureshop it is then!
    09-29-10 09:09 AM
    we will see, i will be calling the stores tomorrow probably to hear that it has been delayed again
    09-29-10 09:13 AM
    Way to be positive.
    09-29-10 09:43 AM
    Figures, I've seen Telus do this before.
    09-29-10 09:54 AM
    I think it is coming out tommorow, called my local BestBuy and they told me they already had the Telus BB Torch in but not Rogers yet...
    09-29-10 11:01 AM
    I've given up on Telus and the fact that they may only sell to activations to begin with. I bought an unlocked Torch. I'm happy. It cost the same, actually less because unlocking the Telus version would be another $20.
    09-29-10 11:12 AM
    Bestbuy has telus/bell 9800 but no rogers one's yet
    09-29-10 01:36 PM
    I'm a new client and i'm corporate, but my rep says I should be getting mine by Thursday. We shall see....
    09-29-10 02:03 PM
    Bestbuy has telus/bell 9800 but no rogers one's yet
    More internet misinformation.Best Buy does not have Telus or Bell Torches. They are getting Rogers devices tomorrow, Thursday, September 30. No word at all on Telus arriving. Telus still doesn't even have the phone on it's site with anything more than "Coming Soon".
    09-29-10 02:29 PM
    Yup. Forget telus. They are loosing so much people.
    09-29-10 02:39 PM
    So many people...
    09-29-10 02:41 PM
    called my closest store (bowmanville) which is a small store and they have them in stock ready for me to buy 1st thing in the morn

as gelzz would say, that is some awesome sauce
    09-29-10 02:53 PM
    What carrier? Will they sell outright. No activation.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-29-10 02:59 PM
    Telus corporate stores got some today and they will start selling them tomorrow.
    09-29-10 03:04 PM
    Outright or activation only?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-29-10 03:06 PM
    Was just at a dealer.....none in stock...have been ordered...expects them likely tomorrow and cannot sell them supposedly until Friday.
    09-29-10 03:35 PM
    I was at a corporate store yesterday and the manager said Friday. I'll ask once more. Does anyone know if they will sell outright, or is it activation only?
    09-29-10 03:41 PM
    Ya i also live and bowmanville, ON and i just came back from the telus store and they said they have 4 of them in stock and ready to go for the am....i cant get one in the am so i hope there is still one available when im done work :S
    09-29-10 03:49 PM
    There is no misinformation. I work for Best Buy Mobile and we received 17 Telus torch's and 8 Bell one's. Maybe you need to check your facts

More internet misinformation.Best Buy does not have Telus or Bell Torches. They are getting Rogers devices tomorrow, Thursday, September 30. No word at all on Telus arriving. Telus still doesn't even have the phone on it's site with anything more than "Coming Soon".
    09-29-10 03:50 PM
    Just called my local store, Andres Audiotronics, and they confirmed they have the Torch sitting in their store but cannot sell it until tomorrow. So I get to go there first thing and pick up my pre-order.
    09-29-10 03:54 PM
    i just called my local corporate store (which I deal with for all my CB radio installs, corporate smart phones and in-car blue-tooth systems). The administrative assistant said that they do in fact have them in stock.
    My name is written down for one of them, however I will have to wait until at least tomorrow to get it as the system can not process the units yet (according to the administrative assistant).

The corporate sales representative which I deal with for all my needs is going to call me back as soon as possible regarding it. However my name is on one which is in stock! Wahoo.

It sounded like they had "several" of them instock as well...
    09-29-10 04:08 PM
    Ya i also live and bowmanville, ON and i just came back from the telus store and they said they have 4 of them in stock and ready to go for the am....i cant get one in the am so i hope there is still one available when im done work :S
    i can tell you they will be down to 3 at 10am
    09-29-10 04:11 PM
    So i phoned the little Telus store in Drayton Valley where i'm currently working, and asked if they were releasing Torch tomorrow. She said no, and that she had no idea when they would be released, and proceeded to mention they didn't even have an order sheet for them.

So i then phoned Telus in Red Deer, and after stuttering around the question for a bit, saying she wasn't sure and yada yada, she finally admitted they had 5 available (after i mentioned Best Buy had some already). I confirmed with her that if i bought one from Best Buy that i could activate it on Telus and she said no problem.

Kinda like i figured, alot of the smaller towns won't be releasing this one yet, but most of the major centre's will.
    09-29-10 04:55 PM
    My dealer said that they can activate the Telus torch tomorrow.
    09-29-10 08:07 PM
    My dealer said that they can activate the Telus torch tomorrow.
    Ya I can confirm that with my dealer too. They alreeady have in stock.

lol we all seem to have our own "dealers"
    09-29-10 08:30 PM
99 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD