I have an unlocked at&t torch running on Rogers, just starting to notice a LITTLE screen wiggle when the keyboard is slid out (phone is only 3 weeks old). I read that there are different builds (Mine is Mexico 5 according to the box). And do y'all think I should just sell my at&t version now and buy a rogers version just in case? Is the build quality really That much better?
    Last edited by farmurr; 10-12-10 at 03:13 AM.
    10-12-10 03:11 AM
    I don't think there's supposed to be any difference. They're coming from the same factories.
    10-12-10 03:16 AM
    I had two AT&T Torches, now I have a Telus Torch. The phones are identical.
    10-12-10 10:22 AM
    i had an AT&T torch the day it was release (mentioned a few times) and now i have a Rogers one.. and the build quality is far superior.. but maybe my AT&T one was a lemon.. so who knows..

my screen clacked everytime i used the touch screen or trackpad to make a selection.. my screen wiggled..

my rogers one is solid both open and closed.. with no wiggle or clacking
    10-12-10 10:24 AM
    hmmm, i'm about to go back to bestbuy in the states and see if i can a replacement, my screen wiggles, the phone will only last one day, and thats not even under heavy use, the battery gets really hot when plugged in for charging...hope they are kind to me and replace it!
    10-12-10 10:50 AM
    I have 2 Rogers Torches, both Mexico 5's. Mine has screen wobble, my wifes doesn't. I think its pretty much hit and miss at this point.
    10-12-10 12:23 PM
    Probably made on a Monday.
    10-12-10 12:24 PM
    Probably made on a Monday.
    or friday.. wanted to get outta there quicker
    10-12-10 12:34 PM
    lol true... Build quality went down since most of production is contracted outside of Canada.
    10-12-10 12:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD